[grif x reader] twinkies outweigh love

You were so dead.

Not even the goddess of pink sprinkled donuts could save you now.

You had accidentally consumed grif's last Twinkie, without even knowing it was his.... Now, he was out for revenge. The heartless murder of his poor, sacred Twinkie would not go unavenged.

He had locked you in his room to prove as a holding pen, for now. He would make you pay dearly for this crime.

"Griiiiiiiiif!" You whined through the door. How were you to know that that was his last one!

"Not listening! I'm busy" grif called back at you from his perch on a nearby lounger. He sat in civilian clothes, mulling over his plans for the different ways he could get back at you.

".....what are you busy with?" You leaned against the door, your ear pressed to the hard surface. Grif merely sighed.

"I'm busy with the blue prints to your torture" there was a long pause indicating that the conversation was over, but you had one more thing to add.

"......Griiiiiif" you could hear the man sigh.

"What (y/n)?" Another long pause.

"I love you grif~" you grinned, there was no way he would keep you locked in here if there was a chance of cuddles.

" (y/n), twinkles outweigh my love for you" grif's tone was teasing but held a slight seriousness to it. you gasped in mock hurt but slinked over to his bed.

"I'm offended"