Chapter 2:

( I added a video cause this video was so freaking cute! #Poofless!)

Preston's Pov«
"So umm Rob were do I Sleep?" I asked
"Well umm Your gonna have to sleep with me" He blushed
"O-oh Ok" Jeez Now I have to sleep with him?. It's not that I don't want to but I just think it's a little weird sleeping with someone you just meet a few minutes ago I thought. I blushed
"So what Now?" I asked
"I don't know what do you want to do? We can't go outside Until Dawn So we can make sure they didn't follow us here Ok?"
"Alright Can I use my phone At least?"
"Yeah Go a head" he said"

»??? Pov«
"Uhh he got away!"
"Well it's not my fault He Ran into Rob!
"Well we need to make a plan to get him then!"
"Ooo! We could ask the blur squad to help us?
"Sure ill call them" I grabbed my phone and dialed the number.
"Hello?"
"Oh hey Lachlan Could you help us?"
"With what exactly?"
"Well we were chasing Preston the guy we were assigned to assassinate But he sorta got away and Ran into Rob"
"Wow you guys can't even do a simple Job!"
"Well it's Not our fault!"
"Fine ill come to your base tomorrow and we will discuss the plan then ok?"
"Sure See ya then"
"Bye!" Ok We gonna discuss the plan tomorrow ok J?. "Alright We should head back now it's getting late" he said. "Ok Jero I mean J! let's Go!". Great Now he ran into Rob! So this mission is gonna be more difficult Since Rob was One of Us..

»Time Skip to late at night«

»Preston"s Pov«
"Hey Rob Do you have any PJ's I could borrow?
"Yeah just look in my room and pick one"
As I walked to Rob's room I started looking through his closet and found a bottle of lube?!
I blushed and thought jeez Rob Masturbates? Oh whatever. I finally found some PJ's and went to the bathroom to change
"Rob I'm gonna Change Ok?!"
"Ok Preston!"
I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs to see Rob Sleeping. Aww how cute I thought. I decided to pick up Rob and take him to his Room I tried not to fall so I wouldn't hurt him. As I reached Rob's Room all most tripping the way there I laid him down on his bed and tucked him. As I was gonna walk out He grabbed my hand and in a quiet voice...
"Preston will you stay? Please..."
"Sure Rob" I blushed and got in bed. As I got in bed he wrapped his arms around me and then we fell asleep. Let's just hope we wake up tomorrow and this is not a dream...

Well this chapter was kinda slow paced but it will get more exciting as it progressives!
But let's just hope they wake up tomorrow and its not a dream

~TheRealPack~