Chapter 6:

((The video on top is creepy music. But I want you peeps to listen to it while reading this))

Preston»
I felt Fireworks when we kissed it felt so right. I smiled at him and so did he. I got up and said.

"Hey Rob Do you want to go out for D-" I got cut off by glass breaking down stairs. I looked at Rob with fear. And whispered.

"I'm gonna go check it out. Stay here"

"But Preston I want to come and protect you." He whispered back.

"No Rob, if both of us go down there and they get us who's gonna call 911?" I whispered back.

"Fine but please be safe and yell if something happens". I started to walk downstairs and noticed that all of the doors had been opened and glass had been scattered everywhere. I felt my heart beat faster than it has ever. I saw 2 black figures starting right at...

Me...

I ran back upstairs and saw Rob. I grabbed him and said.

"We need to hide now" I said. And we got under the bed and hid. We heard to whispers and footsteps heading up stairs. I honestly was holding on to Rob So tight. I didn't want to die I thought. We heard footsteps enter the room.

Rob looked terrified. I held him close and kissed him on the cheek. And that seemed to help him calm down. I took a look out of the bed and saw nothing. I told Rob it was clear and we got up and went to go look downstairs.

Everything was back to normal. Nothing was broken and there was a note on the front door saying.

" He can't save you from you faint.". I couldn't take it anymore. I screamed and Ran out of the house and left Rob Chasing me.

"Preston Please Stop!" He yelled. He caught up to me and held me. And whispered

"I'm sorry Preston But, I don't know if I can protect you for long my Love"...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October = Scary Stuff. I'm gonna enjoy This month...

~TheSpookyRealPack