Chapter 8:

Preston's Pov:
I looked up at him and tilted my head showing I didn't understand. I was confused but a little worried also.

"What do you mean?"

I started thinking deeply about what he said but it had to mean something. He looked down at me and Smiled then took my hand and Started to head upstairs. I was slightly worried but he couldn't do anything to hurt me right?. I thought for a moment was he gonna-.

"Preston Its Nothing Trust me"
I just shrugged it off and opened the door to our room and laid down on our bed. It's bed long day. My eyes began to slowly shut and the last thing I saw was Rob covered in blood trying to get me up.

I woke Up and See Rob on the floor Dead. I started to panic and I felt something in my hands. I looked Down and saw that I had a knife in my hand covered in His Blood. Did I kill him? I thought I ran over to the phone and dialed 911. Nothing No one answered. I heard screams Coming from outside I walked out and Saw Death and destruction. People killing each other. Was this the end, did I cause this?

I looked down the street and all I saw was body's and blood. So much that I could puke. I felt somewhat guilty. I started to walk down the street and saw The Pack Looking right at me Cover in guts and Blood. I gotta get out of here I thought. I ran and Ran. And Ran to No where. All I saw was Destruction Everything Gone. EveryOne was Insane. I glanced down the next block and Saw a little Girl running from her own Mother who had a knife. I wanted to help but now wasn't the time. I was huffing and puffing I'm really out of shape I thought. I Looked behind me only to see a familiar face who had a knife then they fell onto the ground. I saw Blood pouring out and I saw what looked like a gun shot. I looked over and saw Someone Walking away. I tried to yell thank you but nothing came out. Crap I thought

I ran to My parents house and There door was opened. I walked in and Saw My Mom covered in Blood With a knife as I walked closer to look what she was starting at I jumped back in fear of what she could do next. I can't believe it or thought She killed all of them. I ran Out of the house and Stood there. This is a nightmare I thought. I have to be dreaming this all can't be real it can't be!.

3 HOURS LATER

I happily walked down the sidewalk. I started to count how many people I killed. Well I mostly killed my friends let's see that's 6 of them. I honestly smelled like crap I was covered in guts and Blood. I Smiled in a creepy way. Let's Go find Our Next victim...

I'm Not gonna explain this
~TheRealPack