Chapter 12: Done With You

Mitch's Pov:
I knew it Jerome Would Go To his little date that he's having with Jessica. I figured he would at least be home by ten but I guess I was wrong well I don't care seems like he's having a "Great Time" with her so I'll let him have his happiness then.

{•MORNING•}

BEEP BEEP BEEP I was about to shut off my alarm when someone did it for me. Huh? "Jerome?" I said with a little worry in my voice "Yeah?" He said with a reply "Oh Never Mind Then I'm Going back to sleep" I said with a low annoyed voice. I tried to go back to sleep but I just couldn't I had so may questions in my mind about what Jerome did with Jessica I Grabbed my phone and turned it on the brightness blinding me for a few seconds but I got used to it I looked on my Twitter account and was looking through my feed and saw A picture of Jerome And Jessica On there date I looked at the caption on the picture and it read,

'Look at these Two Love Birds!'

I felt a little hurt and sad inside but that could have been me and Jerome not her with him. I sighed slightly and got up from the bed I felt someone grave my hand a little whisper saying Don't Go Please I Ignored it and got out putting on my jeans and T-shirt and sneakers and went downstairs getting my keys and sweater and walking out of the house. It was only 6am but I just wanted to go for a walk to try and clear my mind from them. I walked down the street only to hear cars passing by and some stray animals looking for some food. I put my headphones on and scrolled through my music and stopped at the TØP section, I scrolled through and clicked on the song 'Doubt' (You Can Play the Song) I pressed play and put my phone in my pocket...

[Half Way Into The Song]
Don't Forget About bout bout bout Me Don't Forget About bout bout bout Me Even If I Doubt You... I'm No Good Without You No Noo.
----------------------------
All Of This Reminded Me Of Him
I Love Him

Jerome and Mitch's Pov:
I Stare up at the sky and whisper

I Will Save You My Love...

Back To Mitch's Pov:
I sighed I turned around and bumped into someone "I'm Sorry I wasn't looking" I said while glancing up to see Preston was the person I bumped into "Oh Hi Mitch long time no see How's it going?" He said with a heart warming smile "I've been better but lately I can't stop thinking about Him." I said while looking down a little, Preston started to hug me and I hugged him back don't get me wrong but i really needed that hug from a friend I knew really well I just wish Alex was here as well. I started to clear my mind and slowly fall as lose in his embrace he noticed and picked me up "Sorry Preston" I said in a yawn "It's Okay Buddy" he said in a cheerful voice and that was the last thing I herd before falling asleep I his arms but not the ones I loved.

Preston's Pov:
I felt Mitch's body feel really light and lithely snoring I felt awkward but i picked him up and turned around only to be met with Rob walking down the block "O-Oh Hey Rob!" I said with a smile "Hey Preston...Why do you have Mitch In Your Arms?" He said a little sadness in his voice. I was confused for a second then realized "Oh! I was talking to Mitch then he fell asleep in my arms" I said innocently he only nodded and seemed to look sad about something I know what it is i thought it's the thought of us. I sighed and held Mitch in my arms and leaned towards his lips and pressed my own against his they tasted just like him my little Lovable Robby.
---------

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE CALLED:

"The True Meaning Of Love"
Jerome Finds Himself lost and alone but he hasn't seen Mitch in a year and he doesn't even Remember Him.