F i v e : Heart-breaker, Nose-breaker

"Most likely to..." Alec's eyes flit dangerously around the table. "Get arrested."

There is no pause for deliberation, because we all know where to look. Chase and Joe, who are sitting opposite me at the table, instantly glance towards each other. Joe smiles his signature cheeky grin- the one that breaks hearts from afar.

"Together?"

Chase nods. "Together."

The two boys tap their plastic cups together and lift them to their mouths simultaneously. A few seconds of respectful, hushed silence pass as we watch them drain the remainder of alcohol from their cups. I've lost count of how many drinks that they've had during this game, but I can recognise the hazy, unfocused glimmer in their eyes. It's the same one that's in my eyes. The same one that everyone at this table has adopted. Regardless of who has consumed how much, we're all absolutely, unquestionably sloshed.

I glance around sheepishly at the other people around the table, my vision blurring with alcohol. I'm sitting between Riley and Miko, who joined in as soon as she'd managed to persuade Kai to go home. While there's only eight people playing the game, we've been surrounded by a crowd of interested onlookers, commenting and cheering as they gather around the table. I suppose it's entertaining to watch people destroy their livers.

Joe hums loudly, his head rolling to the side. "Most likely to have a hangover."

With a resounding noise of complaint, every person at the table lifts their cups.

As the last of the drink in my cup runs down my throat, I squeeze my eyes shut in relief. My throat is burning, physically rejecting the flow of alcohol, and I slam my empty cup down to the table with watering eyes.

"That was awful," I complain. "Who poured more vodka into my drink?"

"You did," Riley replies, grinning.

"Oh."

I stretch my fingers out for my vodka bottle and refill my cup with a shaking hand. I'm pretty sure each of my drinks have grown progressively stronger as my ability to measure has degraded. As I add in the pink lemonade, I glance up and through my foggy vision, distinguish Chase watching me. I stick my tongue out at him.

"Most likely to steal a bra," Dylan pipes up.

Rolling his eyes, Alec drinks from his bottle.

"Maybe you should slow down a little bit," Riley says teasingly to her boyfriend.

Alec smiles at her, grabbing her hand and squeezing it tightly. "I'm not drunk, Greene, just intoxicated by your effect on me."

The boys cheer, and Joe slaps Alec supportively on the shoulder. Riley pulls her hand away from his and rolls her eyes, but there's a smile on her face. There seems to be some sort of inside-joke when it comes to Alec's pick-up lines. I admit, from the ones I've heard thus far he's been very creative.

"Most likely to break someone's heart," Violet drawls, her elbow on the table.

Joe leans closer to Chase, his voice apologetic. "Well, don't worry, I'll get that oak casket you like for the funeral."

"Hey!" Miko protests as Chase reaches for his cup, edging forwards in her chair. "I think this one needs a discussion."

"A discussion?" Violet repeats incredulously. She points a finger at Chase. "You do realise that this guy singlehandedly keeps Kleenex tissues in business, don't you?"

Miko props up her swaying head with her hand. "Everyone knows that Chase does one date before he loses interest in a girl. How can someone truly be heartbroken if they've only had one date with the guy?"