I-I'm C-Confused...

en walked down the hall not sure on what to do anymore, he left the scary woman behind hoping that she wouldn't bother him again. But then Levi sent him away, what was he suppose to do now?

"I did want to go outside again..but Levi said I couldn't go out alone..." The boy pushed his two index fingers together pouting. He really wanted to go outside, but who would take him?

Once more he walked without paying attention and bumped into another person. He really needed to pay more attention; Eren fell to the ground landing on his butt.

"I'm sor-Eren?"

"Owie..." Rubbing his butt the brunet looked up when his name was called.

Mikasa crouched down in front of him now being eye level to him. "I'm sorry Eren I didn't see you there." She held a hand out to him helping him stand back up.

"It's okay...Mikasa nee-chan?"

She nodded her head. "You can call me that, though it's more Mikasa. What are you doing walking around by yourself Eren?"

An idea popped to the boy's head as he smiled happily taking her hands. "Mikasa nee-chan! Will you go with me outside?" This would be perfect! He'd get to go outside and he wouldn't be alone! That way Levi wouldn't yell at him for being outside!

The raven haired woman lightly blush when he took hold of her hands. "Sure Eren I'll go with you outside."

"Yay! Thank you Mikasa nee-chan!" Eren pulled the girl along taking her outside.

Both of them headed outside the castle, clouds lazily drifted by in the sky, the sun high up letting its warm rays gently caress those who come before them. The boy looked around once more even though he saw it before. He walked out towards the forest surrounding them looking up at the large trees.

Mikasa watched him walk around making sure to stay close by to him. It was weird to see him act so childish, where as even before he never really did. Then again she didn't really know him before he saved her from those who tried to take her after they killed her parents. She pulled her scarf closer to her walking up to the boy.

Eren had sat down in a small patch of flowers gently picking some out weaving them together.

"What are you doing Eren?" The woman took a seat next to him watching him weave in new flowers.

"You'll see!" He kept weaving until he finished. "All done!" He held a flower crown in his hands as he turned putting it on her head. "That's for you! For taking me out here!" He smiled before going to make another for Levi.

Blushing once more, the raven reached up to gently touch it. "T-Thank you Eren...where did you learn to make these?"

"My mom taught me how to one day! I didn't really think it was very boy like, but she said she liked them a lot! So so I was gonna make some for other and then I'll make one for her when I see her! She's gonna love it!" He smiled greatly continuing to make the flower crown for Levi.

The raven haired woman stopped touching the flower crown as she looked back at Eren. Oh how it was painful to see that smile on his face knowing full well that he would never get to see his mother again. But she couldn't out right tell him that could she? It would break the boy's heart. Mikasa went over getting down on her knees again hugging him.

"M-Mikasa nee-chan?" The brunet's flowering weaving was brought to a stop when she had hugged him.

Hugging him tighter, Mikasa pressed her head against his. I'll protect you Eren...everything will be alright...

~*~*~*~

Levi was beyond pissed, he was seething with rage that was getting the best of him. So the best way he found to get rid of it was through cleaning, yet he cleaned the whole floor where his room was and his anger was still high. The corporal opt to go outside and clean the stables, anything to get his mind off what just happened.