I'm Five!

Most would find it like any normal day, the sun high in the sky, a gentle wind blew by the isolated, run down castle next to a forest with large trees. The place of the Survey Corps, their base and their home. But being on the inside, it was far from being peaceful.

"Eh?! What did I do wrong?!"

"Everything you brat."

The so called brat glared at the one who which to accuse him, deep green blue eyes watched his corporal walk to various areas of the room.

"Dust under the bed, in the corners, and this floor is not properly cleaned I can see fucking streaks all over."

"I'm doing all I can here! It's insane how you can ask so much for cleaning!"

The corporal turned to the younger boy, he walked up staring with his hard, steel grey eyes. "Are you defying me Yeager?"

Stiffening the boy saluted, his right arm crossing over curling around his heart his left behind his back. "N-No sir!"

"Get back to cleaning, the next time I come back in here it better be done fucking correctly. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir!"

He turned walking out of the room the halls echoing with his footsteps.

Grabbing a mop the boy scowled. "What the hell why does Levi Heichou expect so much out of cleaning? It's insane!" He dump it in the bucket of soapy water cleaning the floor again. "I keep trying and trying and it doesn't seem to be working at all!"

A light blush graced the boy's cheeks. "Even when...sometimes I do it to just get him to see me...Gah!" He mopped quicker shaking his head. "No no no no! What am I talking about?! I can't possibly! Not with Levi!" He threw the mop on the ground gripping his short brown hair.

He paced the room arms crossed now. "I'm just over thinking things, there's no way I can have feelings for him. I must be tired, yeah that's it..." A sigh escaped his lips. "I need a break...the chemicals are getting to my head...Levi you baka...baka baka baaaaak-ah!"

Forgetting where he placed the bucket his foot stepped in causing him to slip; falling back his head hitting the ground hard.

Sighing the corporal known as Levi headed back to the room where he left the brat in. He opened the door walking in. "I forgot a file that is needed for our-" He kicked something on the ground. Looking down Levi saw the boy unconscious. "Oi Yeager you sleeping?" He kicked him again.

Nothing happened.

"Yeager...Eren!" Levi pushed his head with his foot before finally crouching next to him.

Eren's eyes opened staring up at the man.

"Fuck!" Levi stood backing away a bit. "What is your problem brat? Sleeping on the fucking job I warned you once."

The brunet sat up still looking at him.

"You deny my orders and complain over ever fucking thing I tell you to do. If you think that you will survive here by always-oi are your eyes watering?"

Eren cried tears falling down his cheeks, his hands on his eyes like a child's when often hurt or afraid.

Levi looked back at him confused from the sudden tears. "The fuck Yeager why are crying? What is wrong with you?" He reached out grabbing his head, this caused him to cry louder but he didn't care. Feeling around the corporal felt a bump on the back if his head. "Stop crying now." He demanded in a hard voice.

Upon hearing him Eren quieted down sniffing his eyes watering.

"Can you talk?"

He nodded his head.