Scary Heichou!

"Levi you baka..." Eren sat up in his bed the next morning rubbing his eyes. The night before had only spiraled down hill once the corporal stormed out of the room. "After you left I ran out trying to find you...but I got lost and ended up crying...Only to have Petra nee-chan find me wet myself since I couldn't hold it in..."

The brunet pushed the covers off swinging his legs over the side before standing up. "Petra nee-chan had to help me clean up and change my clothing...but she was really nervous the whole time..." He tilted his head as he searched around a bit. "What do I wear? ...Maybe Levi isn't mad anymore...and will help me..."

Nodding with determination, Eren walked out of his room carefully looking around. Everything was still new and unfamiliar to him, he was afraid of getting lost again. Keeping close to the wall, the brunet walked down the hall carefully and fearfully; he turned down a corner his hands not once leaving the wall.

Eren kept walking but felt that he was being followed; he heard something, as if someone was...sniffing him? Looking back he yelped when he saw a man so close to him.

"Ah sorry Eren I didn't mean to scare you."

"W-Who...?" He was shaking gazing back up at him.

"Don't you remember me? I'm Mike. Mike Zakariasu." Mike looked back down at him.

The boy tried to stop shaking but his body wouldn't allow him. "M-Mike nii-chan?"

"If you want to call me that sure."

Eren kept looking up at him, feeling nervous by the second and the longer he stayed by the man. "D-Do you know where L-Levi i-is?"

Mike grabbed a hold of his chin thinking for a bit. "I believe he is in the meeting they were meant to have yesterday. I think it is still going on, what do you need him for?"

"U-Uh...w-with m-my...c-clothes..."

The older man looked down seeing that he was indeed still in his pajamas. "If you need help with changing your clothes I am more than happy to-"

"N-No! I-I want Levi!" Eren turned running off.

"Wait Eren!"

He kept running needing to get away from there, he was growing more scared by the second he couldn't find the man he trusted most. The brunet turned another corner only to bump into someone.

"Hey watch it!"

"Auruo it's only Yeager."

The young boy looked up seeing both Auruo and Edl standing above him staring down one with an annoyed look the other a blank one. Eren slid back away from them.

"Hey Yeager where are you going? And why are you wearing your pajamas still?" The one known as Auruo asked hands on his hips as he leaned forward.

"Auruo you're scaring the boy." Edl looked between the both of them.

"Can't you put on your own clothes at that age? What is wrong afraid that you are gonna-"

"You should stop talking before you-"

Auruo bit his tongue, he covered his mouth though blood still came out hitting Eren.

"-bite your tongue. I tried to warn you." A sigh came from the other's lips.

Eren reached his hand up touching his face. Pulling it back he saw the blood, screaming he got up running again.

'I hate this I hate it! All these people are scary! There's blood all over my face!' Tears formed in his eyes a few slipping down his cheeks. He kept running through hall after hall turning left and right wanting to go anywhere. Eren felt lost and scared wanting only one person. After another turn once more did he knock into someone taking them to the ground with him.