Chapter 1:2 years later

Casey is walking alone. A couple days after that day, Jeanne was adopted by a guy named Marco. She refused to be adopted with out Casey so they both were adopted. It was 2 years since that day. She hadn't seen the boy since that day and she found out his name, Hao Asakura. Casey also learned that he killed a lot of people. She really didn't care though. Casey woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back asleep so she decided to go for a walk. As she walks her ghost follow her. Casey walks down an alley way but doesn't notice it's a dead end. She sees and goes to turn around and go out of the alley but there's guys there.'a gang..' She thinks and stands in a defense form ready to attack." Hey, the little girl thinks she can beat us," they all laugh and Casey swings a sword at one's head. " Woah!" He says backing up and the rest attack. Casey beats most of them but once her back is turned on one, he cuts off her right arm. 'Crap!' She thinks and grabs were her arm was. The guy slices her legs so she falls to the ground.'Oh no,' she thinks as he raises his sword over his head. She closes her eyes but the sword doesn't hit her. She looks up to see the Spirit of Fire holding onto the tip of the sword. Casey looks with disbelief, why would he save her?