Chapter 4:I've got to hide it.....

Casey is walking back to the house she shared with Lucius, Marco, Jeanne, and the other X-Laws. As she walked she remembered something Hao told her. "Ꭰ⚙ У⚙υ ЯƎᗩℓℓУ ᏔᗩИ✞ ✞⚙ ᏰƎ ᗩИ ✘-ℓᗩᏔ??" 'No,' Casey thought 'But if I tell Jeanne this, she'll get upset. Not to mention I would lose Nureil, I'm the only one who can withstand her power.' Casey sighed, everything was confusing her today. 'I can't tell them why I don't want to be an X-Law. No, I can't tell anyone why, not even my best friend,' she thinks' No one' if they found out why, they'd use her to get to Hao. But from the time she hung out with him, he really didn't seem evil. What villain would save a girl, or a baby? 'He just must be misunderstood.' She thinks. She stopped dead on the sidewalk and held her hand up to her mouth. 'No! No! NO!!!' She thinks' I do NOT have a crush on Hao.' She slowly starts to walk again. That would just be bad if she had a crush on him. What if her sister used Shamash to get secrets out of her? But, what if Hao liked her back?

"EVERYTHING'S SO CONFUSING!!!" she yells. Apparently Jeanne heard her " Casey!" She says running towards her and hugging her." Are you ok?!" She asked hugging her as tight as she could. The sisters had a strong bond, no doubt Jeanne looked all over for her. "I'm fine," Casey says "Jeanne, I can't breath," this was a lie, she just didn't like hugs. "Sorry, but I was worried!" Jeanne says "Where have you been?" She asked looking at Casey with her big blood colored eyes. "Um.......do I have to tell you?" Casey asks, if Jeanne knew she was with Hao and his minions she would want to know where their hide out was.