Chapter 8:The fight

Jeanne sees Casey pointing her gun towards Hao and smiles a little, she would protect her. As Hao attacks, Casey shoots her gun, letting Nureil out. She chops off the spirit of fire's arm and takes it so he couldn't reattach it. As Hao looks around for where she came from Jeanne attacks, getting the Spirit of Fire right through his center and then puts chains on its legs with out them knowing. She pulls the chains making him trip and then gets Hao in one of the cages. "We finally beat Hao!!" Jeanne says happily as Casey puts Lucius into a separate cage so he wouldn't make a plan to get out with Hao. Casey didn't look as excited as Jeanne though, she looked sad. Jeanne sees this "Casey, aren't you happy?? We'll be able to prevent Hao from even joining the shaman fight!" Jeanne says." Jeanne, I don't think that'll stop him," Casey says, she just hoped the way she was acting wasn't showing she had a crush on Hao." Oh yah!! Casey! Marco had a good idea! What if your on our team for the shaman fight? If we can take out Hao, I think we can beat everyone!" Jeanne says." JEANNE LET ME TALK!!" Casey screams, which was rare, "Jeanne, do you really think a metal trap will stop a shaman that can control fire? I mean really," she says looking towards the cages, Nureil was melting them so they could get out " OH NO!!! they got out!" She acts upset, but is actually glad. "How'd that happen?!" Jeanne says looking at the cages. "Well, lets see. Hao's spirit Allie is really just a giant fire ball," Casey says. "Alright, but for the shaman fight?" Jeanne says. "I think I'll find my own team," Casey says starting to walk back to school.