Chapter 15: title of your story

"Anyways, your paying for that door." Hao said seriously. "NOPE!" Casey said and ran down the stairs. "CASEY!" Hao yelled angrily and chased after. Casey put Opcho on a table before running outside. Ran Mao jumped into action and helped Casey run. she was a little fast with Ran Mao's help, but not by much.

Casey got to the X-Law hideout and knew she was safe. At the hideout she always was. Hao wasn't stupid enough to go right up to the X-Law hideout. That was pretty much suicide. Hao knew better.

"Casey," she heard a young female voice say "what happened?". Casey turned around to see her little sister Jeanne there, obviously curious on what was happening. "Nothing's wrong," Casey smiled to her. "You were messing around with that boy weren't you?" she heard Marco ask her. "What if I was?" Casey asked "It's my life four eyes."

"You need glasses too Casey..." Marco said. "But I wear CONTACTS." She said, pointing to her eyes. "You also have freckles," Marco said and started to pull on Casey's cheeks. "OW! Quit it you abusive-" Casey stopped herself from finishing the sentence. She knew Marco HATED cursing. that's why she cursed so much.

Marco listened and let her go, but Casey was automatically hugged by Jeanne. "Promise you won't grow up to fast and leave us..." Jeanne said. "I make no promises." Casey said. Jeanne started to tickle her sides "Promise you won't grow up to fast and leave us!" Jeanne said. Casey was laughing a lot. Her sides were her only ticklish spots. Jeanne could be a stick in the mud... but she was still very young and loved to mess around sometimes.

Note: OMFG I AM SORRY!!!!! I los ideas for this story ._. BUT I SHALL MAKE MORE CHAPTERS!!!!!!!! Over a thousand people should be getting email alerts that this updated. once again, IM SORRY!!!!