Chapter 2

Ciel Phantomhive looked at himself in the mirror. A smile crept on his lips. He's always wanted to be a dancer but, not just any dancer.

A pole dancer.

Of course his parents would be ashamed of his profession, he honestly didn't give a damn. It's been nine years since his parents died. Now it's only him and his aunt red. Though unfortunately his aunt was dying, he then decided that he would get money in order to pay for his aunts treatment to get better.

By any means necessary.

-------------------------------------------

'Crank it up' by Ashely Tisdale started playing. Ciel walked out from the curtains and went to the center of the stage where the pole was waiting. Men started cheering and already throwing money at the boy.

Let's give them a show. Ciel thought, a smirk settled on his lips. He grabbed onto the pole and started to grind on and move around it. He swayed his hips around, shaking his round ass. He threw his head up as he touched his thighs, swaying his hips. He went down to the ground and spread his legs, still hanging onto the pole. He repeatedly went down and moved around the pole.

His lavender and blue eyes focused on one man that took his breath away. The man looked tall, he had a muscular but slender built to him. He too stared at the dancing boy. His crimson eyes sparkling under the light. His raven hair falling perfectly down his chin. He sure was a handsome man.

Ciel winked at him and turned around, he bent down showing his thinly clothed ass at the man.

Sebastian was speechless at the boy. He looked absolutely breathtaking. His thin body, moving around the pole so gracefully. His short bluish hair swaying every time he moved.

Sebastian wanted to touch him.

The boy was dressed beautifully as well. He had a pink corset on with black lace on the top and bottom. A big black bow was around his neck. He had on pink high heeled boots that went to his knees while he wore black stockings that went up to his thighs. He had on pink panties with gems that spelled 'kitten' on both sides with black lace.

Sebastian continued to watch the dancing boy. His heart was pounding every time the boy focused on him.
It was like the whole club left and it was only him and the boy.

Sebastian felt a wanting need to make this boy his.

And no matter what....

He will make him his.