Chapter 5

In the morning of that sweet night, Ciel had woken up from his peaceful slumber. "Ahh..." He sat up, stretching his body as he yawned. "Mm..." He rubbed his eyes, smiling slightly.

"Sebastian Michaelis..." He inhaled, resting his chin on his knees. He then immediately shook his head, "No!" Ciel got up, moving to the bathroom in a fast pace. The male then proceeded to get himself clean for the day.

He then moved back to the bedroom, picking clothes out for the day. He wore black jeans, with a fitted black t-shirt, along with black converse, and a black fedora resting on his head.

The male looked over at his clock,

12:30

"Oh shit!" Ciel yelled, running out the door. He ran down the street, taking a few turns. "Oh, shit! I'm late! I'm late!" He panted, putting his hand over his pocket where he kept his inhaler.

He grabbed the inhaler, pulling it out of his pocket, and placing it in his mouth. The male placed it back in his pocket, after using it.

~~~~~~~Dance For Me~~~~~~~

"Hi, auntie an." Ciel smiled, walking over to his red-headed aunt. "Ciel! How are you my dear?" Madam red smiled, coughing into her arm for a moment.

"How are you feeling?" The male sat on the bed, putting his hand over hers. "Oh, I'm doing fine. This illness is getting the best of me." She chuckled slightly, looking into Ciel's eyes.

Ciel's smile turned into a frown, determination on his face, "I promise, aunt an, I will get enough money to pay for your treatment." He gave a light squeeze to her hand. "Oh, my darling nephew, whether I live or die does not matter. What matters is that you are alive and healthy." She smiled.

"Now, tell me, how is the new job?" She quickly changed the subject, in order to not get a lecture of her health by her nephew. "It's fine! I really enjoy it!" Ciel smiled, moving over to take a seat next to madam red's bed.

"Have you met someone yet?" She smirked, tilting her head to the side. "Auntie an!" Ciel blushed, trying to cover his face. Madam red chuckled, "Ohhh! Tell me! Please!" She pleaded, giggling while she did so.

Ciel groaned, "I guess you could say that. I mean- I gave him a blowjob soooo..." Madam red gasped, "You what!? Ciel Phantomhive, you better give me details!" She sat up, smiling wide.

"Well... Umm... He's big down there..... And very handsome... He took me out to dinner and gave me his number... And we kissed...." Ciel was mumbling, with a light blush. "Awww! Are you going to see him again!?" She exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Well... Umm... I don't know.. Maybe..?" Ciel smiled slightly, playing with his apartment keys. "Oh, you better! I want to go to your wedding before I die!" Madam red chuckled.

"You aren't going to die, auntie an." Ciel rolled his eyes playfully, crossing his legs.

His phone suddenly rang, vibrating in his pocket. "Oh! Is that him?" The red-head asked. "I don't know." Ciel pulled out his phone, answering the call then pressing it to his ear. "Hello?"

"Hello, my little stripper."