Chapter 6

"What the fuck!?" Ciel yelled on the phone, in the hallway of the hospital. A few people looked at him, but he didn't care at the moment.

"What do you mean?" The raven-haired male asked innocently. "You know fucking well what I mean! How dare you call me in the middle of the day!" Ciel was furious at the male on the other line.

"Oh? So you want me to call you at night like you're my prostitute?"

"What!? I'm not a prostitute!"

"Then I can call you during the day."

"But-!"

"What time do I pick you up tonight?"

"W-What..?"

"We're going out tonight, what time do I pick you up?"

"Who says I want to go out with you!?"

"Hmm.. Let's see.. That passionate kiss last night, perhaps?"

"W-well-- I-!"

"Great, see you tonight." With that, Sebastian hung up immediately, not letting Ciel say anything.

"That bastard!" Ciel yelled, stomping back into his aunts room. "So, how did it go?" The red head smiled, looking at her nephew. "I hate him!" The boy spat, sitting on the chair beside Madam red's bed.

"Well, what happened?" She frowned. "He says that he's going to pick me up tonight! He didn't even let me say anything!" Ciel vented, regretting that kiss with that wretched man.

"Well, you're going to go, right?" Madam red smiled, an evil glint in her blood-red eyes.

"What!? No!"

"Why not?"

"Because he's-!"

"Hot, I bet."

"Auntie an!"

"Go on the date with him! I refuse to have my nephew become a nun!"

"I'm not going!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

~~~~~~Dance For Me~~~~~~

"I hate everyone.." Ciel grumbled, waiting outside his apartment building for Sebastian. He sighed, looking up at the stars.

What does he see in me? We've only just met a day ago... Surely this isn't how normal relationships start..

"You look cute." Sebastian broke Ciel out of his thoughts. Ciel focused on the handsome man in front of him. Sebastian was wearing an all black outfit; Long sleeve button-up shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Black dress pants that fitted him perfectly, and black polished dress shoes.

"You look.. Hot." Ciel blurted out, before slamming his hand over his mouth. Sebastian chuckled, "Thank you." He smirked, causing Ciel to blush brightly.

"Don't get cocky!" Ciel glared at Sebastian, crossing his arms.

Crimson eyes lit up in amusement, "You're the one to talk, considering you put my cock in your mouth." Ciel growled, "Shut u- Mmf!" Sebastian smashed his lips against Ciel's, tasting the younger's mouth once more.

Ciel closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around Sebastian's neck. "Mmm.." He kissed back, moving his tongue with Sebastian's.

The older male ran his fingers through Ciel's hair, bending his head back. Sebastian slowly pulled back, smirking at a panting Ciel.

"Let's go have fun."