The Plan

Mirajane's P.O.V

I was bartending at the guild when I noticed something. My OTPs were closer than before!!! YES! But I needed to bring them closer together. At one table, Gajeel and Levy were sitting at the seats while Levy was reading and Gajeel was looking over her shoulders, seeming to read with her (not that he was actually interested) EACH SITTING EXTREMELY CLOSE TO EACH OTHER!!! At the bar, Elfman and Evergreen were talking a lot, with the occasional, "Man!" And "BAKA!" AND THEY WERE LOOKING AT EACH OTHER SO ROMANTICALLY!!! Outside, Jellal and Erza were talking too but THEY WERE LEANING ON EACH OTHER!!! Natsu and Lucy were sitting on a table asleep but WERE LEANING ON EACH OTHER ALSO!!! Juvia was clinging onto Gray's arm BUT HE DIDN'T MIND AND WAS BLUSHING!!!

I need a plan! I thought. So when I went home, I got a piece of paper and planned a plan.

Operation OTP

Step 1: Find a hotel
Step 2: Have the couples share a room
Step 3: Girl's day out and Boy's day out
Step 4: Talk about boys/girls
Step 5: Get them to play Truth or Dare
Step 6: FORCE THEM TO CONFESS
Step 7: Go to a restaurant
Step 8: Have OTPs share a table
Step 9: Watch them
Step 10: Wait for babies

"The plan is perfect!" I squealed. But I needed a guy to help me. One person I knew would help me flashed across my brain.

Laxus

*fast forward an hour*

"Mira, are you sure this will work?" Laxus asked. Of course, baka I thought.
"You've had 5 failed plans," he said matter-of-factly. "It will! I have planned it out in my brain," I told him. "Okay, but don't blame me for not doing it correctly." He said. The plan WILL work, I thought, it will...