The Restaurant

Narrator's P.O.V

"Let's go to the restaurant in the resort! I already got reservations." Mira squealed.

"Okay then, let's go!" They all said at the same time.

________
NaLu

"Natsu, I can't believe we didn't confess to each other sooner." Lucy said while holding Natsu's hand.

"I was afraid of rejection was all." Natsu told Lucy.

"Me too."

"At least we're together Luce."

They shared a kiss on the lips before returning to their food.

________
Gruvia

"Juvia is so happy Gray loves her!" Juvia almost yelled.

"Juvia, be quiet!" Gray said.

"But Gray-sama~ Juvia has always loved you!"

"Well, I do too don't make such a big deal..."

________
GaLe

"Levy, you gotta put the book down." Gajeel really did want her to put the book down.

"But it's such a good romance novel..." Levy whined.

"What's so special about it?" Gajeel asked.

"I just... Like it." Levy continued reading. "It's beautiful."

Gajeel was looking intently into her eyes. Levy noticed, and put down her book.

"Maybe... Maybe we can start our own." Gajeel smiled. Not a scary one, but a nice one (Levy had no idea it was possible).

________
ElfGreen

"So, you're telling me that during the Grand Magic Games, you fell asleep on me?" Elfman asked.

"W-w-well, I guess I kinda did." Evergreen said.

"Is that why I suddenly feel like you're the reason I was alive all this time? That I felt that the only reason I'm here is because I was MAN enough to fall for you?"

________
JeRza

Erza and Jellal finished dinner early, so they were walking back to the hotel.

"Erza, remember the time we met?" Jellal questioned.

"I do. We were at the Tower Of Heaven and we were slaves. You came up to me and we started talking. We became friends. I didn't have a last name, so you have me one. It was-" Erza was cut short.

"Scarlet." Jellal finished. "The last name I gave you was Scarlet. I never forgot it to this day."

________
MirAxus

"Why did you agree to help me on this plan Laxus?" Mira wanted to know why.

"Well, I just wanted to be close to you I guess." Laxus answered. "Why did you want me to help you?"

"Because you're my best friend. Ever since I fell for you, I just kinda... I wanted to be with you all the time."

*1 hour later*

Everyone started to sleep in a bed. They of course were with their soulmates (What did you think happened! They went home and fell asleep on the bed! Nothing that insane happened!)