Girls' Day Out

Narrator's P.O.V

"Okay girls! We're having a girls' day out!" Mira announced, having mixed responses.

"But Juvia doesn't want to leave Gray-sama..."

"Whew! I get to be away from Natsu!"

"I guess I can finish my book later."

"Finally! Away from the idiot!"

"At least I have cake!" ^0^

~Try to guess who said each quote!"~

Mira was thinking once again how their babies would look like, causing her to be a hypnotized like state.

She snapped out when Lucy asked, "Mira, are you okay?"

"Y-y-yes Lucy, just thinking."

They started going to the pool, and almost every man they past ended with a streak of dried nose blood. They dipped their feet in the pool, and started talking.

After 30 minutes, Mira decided to start step 4. "Lucy, what do you feel about Natsu?"

"W-w-well, he is my friend so I care about him," Lucy nervously stuttered, wondering why Mira would ask that.

"Levy, what about Gajeel?" Mira asked.

And for the first time since they started the day, Levy looked up from her novel. "Um... I guess I kinda... maybe...um."

I really need to break these girls. I MUST!! OPERATION OTP IS FOOLPROOF!!!

"Jellal likes you. Did you know Erza?" The redhead spit out her cake (yes, she still has cake). Erza's face was redder than her hair.

"Evergreen, Elfman talks about you a lot," Mira said.

Seriously a lot. It almost reaches a point were I wanna strangle him.

Evergreen just did nothing besides looking down at the ground.

Pretty sure Juvia is fine. Wonder how Laxus is doing?

~Sorry I haven't been updating! Caught up in a REALLY good game! I will try to update really fast!!!~