Going to Sunset Resort

Narrator's P.O.V

The next day, Mira told the OTPs that they should go to Sunset Resort. There was a mixture of no's and yes's but eventually, they agreed.

"This will be fun, I promise!" Mira told them. "I have something planned!"

Oh god, everyone thought, Mira PLANNED something.

"Don't have anything fun to do anyways," Natsu said. "Even Ice Princess is boring."

"I'm not boring, Flame Brain!" Gray yelled. They were about to fight, as Gray stripped and Natsu was all fired up, but Erza stopped them, giving each of them a steely stare.

"Okay, so we will be taking separate cars, so Natsu, Lucy, Juvia and Gray is sharing one, Erza, Jellal, Gajeel And Levy are sharing the other and Evergreen, Elfman, me and Laxus will share the last one! Any questions?" Mira asked. No one asked any, so they climbed into the cars and started driving away.

Natsu's P.O.V

"Ughhhhhhh," I groaned. I hate motion sickness. I think I might barf on Lucy. Oh god, here it comes.

Lucy's P.O.V

"Natsu!" I yelled, " Don't barf on my feet!" Natsu better not vomit on me. PLEASE DON'T DO IT NATSU.

Juvia's P.O.V

"Gray-sama, Juvia loves you," Juvia said. Juvia cannot control her feelings for Gray-sama~.

Gray's P.O.V

"Geez Juvia, don't hold on too tight," I said. Why aren't I annoyed? Well, I'm not that annoyed, but why?

Erza's P.O.V

Strawberry cheesecake~ "Here Erza," I heard. Jellal got me cake. ^O^

Jellal's P.O.V

Can't believe I did this. Why did I do it anyways? I knew she would be begging for cake but why did I actually get her some? Wow. I talk to myself a lot.

Gajeel P.O.V

Wonder what the Levy is reading. "Hey shrimp, whatcha reading?" I asked. "A novel," she replied. Another romance book? Wow, she really likes those.

Levy's P.O.V

This book was really interesting! Reminds me of Gajeel and me... Levy!! What are you thinking!

Narrating on Elfman and Evergreen's Conversation

"Elfman, why do you keep saying 'man' all the time?" Evergreen asked. "Because I'm a MAN!" Elfman replied. "Baka! Baka, Baka, Baka!" Evergreen shouted. Geez, doesn't that fool know a question when he hears one? I want a SERIOUS answer, Evergreen was thinking why, but couldn't due to the sounds coming from Elfman. "Shut up Elfman!" She yelled, whacking him on the head.

Mira's P.O.V

The plan is going well, it seems I thought as an evil grin spread across my face.

Laxus's P.O.V

Wow. Mira must be really commited to her OTPs. She started writing books, making posters, fan clubs and even a website. Maybe she is committed too much. Why am I interested in her again? Fool! She doesn't like you! Yeah, I know mind self. The only thing Mira hates is pairing HERSELF with people. Weird how the matchmaker doesn't like to be matched.

*30 minute time skip*

Natsu's P.O.V

"Sweet, sweet, ground!" I yelled, glad I'm off that hell ride. "Natsu! You barfed on my shoes! I told you not to!" Lucy complained. "How was I supposed to know? You were asleep anyways."

Narrater's P.O.V

As everyone climbed out of the cars, they started going to the hotel. Mira was so happy about the plan. She imagined little babies that each OTP would have.

"Stop it Mira! That's step 10!" She accidentally said aloud. "Mira, what do you mean step 10?" Lucy asked suspiciously. "Nothing!" She said, hoping they didn't suspect her with anything.

"Juvia thinks Mira is planning another one of those plans," Juvia whispered to Levy. "Maybe she is," Levy replied, not knowing what she said, due to her reading the book she was holding.

As Mira started to sign in, she started imagining the small babies. Maybe Lucy and Natsu would have a kid named Nashi. What would be Juvia's and Gray's? Hmmmmmm...

*Time skip to when they go into the rooms*

"Why do WE have to share a room?" Asked Levy. "I dunno, you figure it out, Shrimp," Gajeel said. I really hate that guy, Levy thought, as she made a pouty face when Gajeel called her a Shrimp.

"Lucy-kick!" Lucy shouted, surprising Natsu. "Luce! What was that for?" Natsu asked, while he rubbed his head. "That," she started while she removed her shoes, "is for vomiting on my shoes,"

"Mira, are you sure this plan will ABSOLUTELY work?" Laxus asked Mira, with a hint of worry in his voice. She nodded. "Of course! I failed 5 plans only because I was a rookie back then. I'm better at this, so it will work," she said confidently. "There might be a slight change of steps, as we could do something else."

"Gray-sama! You're pants!" Juvia yelled, while shielding her eyes. Embarrassed, Gray put up his pants again. I keep messing things up. Thank god she warned me when I was about to walk outside.

Wow, Erza is still cute even when she has cake all over her face. "Jellal, you don't happen to have a napkin?" Erza asked, although it was a little hard to hear with her mouth full of cake.

As Evergreen got all her luggage out, she noticed Elfman helping her unpack. So, the loaf has a brain. Huh. She smiled, knowing that he really did care.