Chapter 8-My Awful Decision

I went ahead and travel to Route 3. I battled many Pokemon trainers and wild Pokemon. I trained Bulbasaur and Squirtle along with Charmander. Charmander evolved into Charmeleon after a hard battle against a trainer with a Pidgeotto and Jiggypuff. At the end of Route 3, I caught a new Pokemon called Nidoran(female).

I was at the entrance of Mt. Moon. I went in the cave with Charmeleon out of her poke ball. I needed her fire on her tail to lit up the place.

While continuing to travel deep in the cave, a group of wild Zubat flew over our heads. Charmeleon was surprised and wanted to climb on my head.

I saw something shiny on the ground and picked it up. It was a unique black stone. I put it away in my bag.

I was finally out of Mt. Moon and on Route 4. I unexpectedly saw people with suits on that has an "R" on their shirts. They were battling and asking trainers if they want to join their organization. One of them notice me. A grunt came to me, "I challenge you to a battle." "O-ok?"

"Ready?" "I choose you Chameleon!" He threw out his poke ball, "Go Rattata! Use QUICK ATTACK!" Rattata attacked Charmeleon, "S-so fast!"

"Use EMBER!" Rattata used its speed to dodge. "Now use SUPER FANG!" "METAL CLAW Charmeleon!" Charmeleon block Rattata's attack.

"What kind of move is that?!"

"Now push it away!" I said. "Charr... Meleon!" Rattata was pushed down to the ground. "Use EMBER to finish it off!" Small hot burst of fire came out of Charmeleon's mouth. Rattata fainted.

"Return."
"Good job Charmeleon. Return."

"You're a strong Pokemon trainer... Do you want to join Team Rocket's organization?" ask the grunt. "Why?" I ask. "We're in need of more members.."

"I wonder what will happen if I said yes." I said in my mind.

"S-sure? I guess I could try joining." I answered. His evil mouth grin, "Great choice young lady... Now go to our "R"ocket plane over there. "This what happens if I get curious!" I said in my mind.