Chapter 10-A Mission Already?!

The next day, the speaker in our room woke us up. Will and Wendy saw us on the same bed. "What are you guys doing?" ask Will. Abby lean up, "It was really uncomfortable sleeping alone you know." said Abby. Later we got dress. I saw Wendy looking at her poke ball, "What's wrong?" I ask her. She put her poke ball away, "Nothing.."

A team Rocket grunt open our door and told us that the boss summon our team to him . We follow the grunt to a room, "Sir! The team is present!" The grunt open the door and we walk in. He left us alone with the boss. We were lined up shoulder to shoulder.

We couldn't see his face because he was sitting down in his chair on the other side of the room facing the window. "My best possible team... Yes... Evelyn, Wendy, Will, and Abigail. You guys battle excellent yesterday." "So he was really watching us!" I said in my mind. He turn his chair around, "I have an important special mission for this team I made up personally... This mean this team will also have more privileges than other teams.. This team's mission is to be a spy of team Rocket and go on a journey like any other Pokemon trainers: to be the best. I have high expectations from Pokemon trainers like yourselves."

"But to be an offical Pokemon trainer and to sign-up for Pokemon tournaments, we need a pokedex with our information on it." said Abby. "Correct. That's why, I made these team Rocket pokedexs for this team. It works normally like any other pokedex, but the data in these pokedex will be send directly to team Rocket's main base. The pokedex will automatically collect the Pokemon data you've encounter." explain the boss.

"Any more questions?" "No sir!" said Will.

"I came here out of curiosity but this organization is definitely finding something. No one is going to ask what's the real purpose of this mission we're given." I said in my mind.

A team Rocket grunt came in the room with a tray of four pokedex. They look like normal pokedex. Will took the black colored pokedex, Wendy took the white colored pokedex, Abby took the blue colored pokedex, and I took the red colored pokedex. "Now you are team Rocket's offical Pokemon trainers. This mission is something new I decided myself." He was laughing, in a evil way. We left the room. We were checking out the pokedex we were each given.

"How did he know my personal info?!" said Will in a soft angry tone. "How did he know about my family?!" said Abby in a soft angry tone. I watch their reactions first then I checked my pokedex. "Wow... This is crazy.." I said to myself. I glance at Wendy and she didn't say anything about her pokedex. I only heard her say one word, "Oh.."

A team Rocket grunt finally found us then took us away to our destination: Pewter City.