Chapter 3

'Oh Lisa.' He moaned out as he then came inside me. The feeling was intense and I wanted to cum so badly. But I knew I wasn't allowed to make a noise or anything so I kept my mouth shut. Even though it was torture. Even when he pulled out of me I kept quiet. But then I felt his hand on my ass, he gave it a squeeze before slipping down to my cunt and slipped two fingers inside of me.

'You may cum.' I had never been happier to hear those words in my life. As his fingers curled against me I let myself go and my body shook violently as I came over his fingers.

'Wonderful, just wonderful. You're such a good girl.' He praised me as his free hand stroked my hair soothingly. I felt proud and pleased with his praise.
'Thank you captain Barlow.' I said after he gave me permission to stand and to speak again. My legs were still a bit shaky though but luckily Gary held me steady.

'Are you alright love?'

'Y,yeah. That was just, intense.' I blushed.

'Good intense or not so good intense?' Gary nuzzled my cheek with his nose which made me giggle.

'Good intense.' I smiled up at him and kissed him on the cheek, which made him smile back at me. "My husband is going to kill me"

"He's not going to know anything. Now let's get cleared up"

Jessie POV

Today my husband is out I have the house to myself I'm happy that he's not here. I can't go anywhere because it's raining I wanted to get something for my mum she's coming to see me this weekend, maybe it will stop later "I guess I get done with this song" yes I love to write music I been doing it for years but I never showed them to the world. But someday I will, I hear a knock at the door I get up to go answer it I'm surprised to see who it is "Mark Owen. What are you doing?" He's at my door with a big smile on his face "hello..I came to ask you something but if your busy I can come back later"

"No...come in" he followed me to the living room "would you like anything to drink?" He nod. I went into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. "Here you go"
"Thank you" I can't believe Mark Owen is here "so....what did you want to ask me"

"Erm...I wanted you to come with me to Manchester, my brother wants me to go see him and he said I can take someone with me"

"Oh umm....sure I would love to go" he looks very happy that I said yes and excited "alright...I will pick you up this weekend" oh shit my mum is coming to visit me this weekend but come on Jessie this is Mark Owen, he's asking you to go somewhere with him. My mum will understand right? "Ok I will see you this weekend"

It's 10pm my husband haven't got home yet should I worry. No because I know he's with some whore. When he should be home with his wife guess I'm not good enough "sweetheart I'm home" oh here he goes "I'm in here baby" he looks drunk but when he's drunk that's the only time he's sweet to me "long night?"

"Yes...you look lovely tonight"

"Your drunk Mark, go to bed" he got closer to me and whispers in my ear "let me take care of you...you haven't been yourself lately"

"No not tonight. I'm going to bed goodnight"

It's Thursday I got off work early today my husband isn't home yet. I started to get dinner ready but there's a knock at the door I look to see who it was.