Chapter 5

She finally calls me to invite me over. I put on my black fitted shirt and a pear of jeans,

I made it to her house she told me the door would be unlocked and it was. I let myself in I made my way into the living room but. She not here I went to the kitchen still didn't see her I call out her name "Lisa?" I go upstairs to her bedroom but she's not here ether. "Lisa? Are you here?" I'm going back downstairs and I see a light coming from outside in the back "Lisa are you out here?"

"Oh sorry Gary...I was in the jacuzzi I forgot you were coming over sorry"

"No...it's alright mind if I join you" she nod. And bit down on her lower lip I get closer to her, I want her so bad

'You. Are. The. Most. Beautiful. Stunning. Sexy. Little. Thing. In. The. World.' Between each word I planted kisses along her shoulder and neck.

'Mmm, now, get into the tub. I'll get me clothes off and join you.' I said as I gave her neck a little nibble.
'Yes, captain'

She said as she climbed into the jacuzzi, the bubbles instantly eating her up as she sank into it, a big smile forming on her lips. As I started to strip myself, she directed her attention towards me. I got down to my boxers and noticed as I was pulling them down she was biting her lip again. It was no wonder I was already hard, she was so sexy. I climbed into the tub with her, it was hot, but not scolding hot, the right temp to make all your muscles relax almost instantly.

'Come here.' I said to Lisa as I sat on the ledge of the tub. She floated over to me and squealed playfully as I grabbed her and pulled her onto me lap, her back against my chest, my cock hard against her lower back. I was starting to wish there weren't so many bubbles, so I could see her body. I could just see above her breasts.

'Ohhh.' I gasped out as I felt her start to move her body a bit, rubbing her ass against my cock. She was in a rather playful mood tonight. I put my arms around her body and pulled her tighter to me, letting one hand slip straight down her body and gently touching her

Ohhh god. Please touch me more captain, I love your fingers.' She wriggled against me as I lightly brushed up and down her slit.
'I want to hear you beg me. Tell me what you want.' I whispered into her ear as I nibbled on her shoulder.

'Please sir, put your fingers inside of me. Please.' She was pushing her body out against my hand, trying to get more from me.
'Hmm no no no. First, you are going to give me a blow job.' I said as I lifted her off me and I slid up on the tub and sat on the edge, so only my lower legs were out of the water. My cock still standing proud. Lisa turned around to face me

She timidly placed herself closer in-between my legs, she took me in her hands first and gave me a few strokes. Her soft small hands felt incredibly good. I looked down as she moved her face closer to me, then I felt her softly kiss the tip. She kept one hand slowly moving up and down the base as she let her tongue lick around my shaft. I let our a groan as my head fell back, she was doing well so far. I felt like I was in heaven. to my surprise she took me down quite far, swirling her tongue round and round.

'Ohhh fuuuuck, that is wonderful.' I reached down and grabbed a fistful of her hair. I couldn't help myself and started to move her head up and down my length. She done well and only seemed to choke once or twice. Her hand sped up and so did her movements, it was when she looked up at me through her eyelashes that I almost went over the edge.
'Stop, babe, stop.' I pulled her off me.