Chapter 4

"Do you know why you keep having these nightmares.."

"No.....no I don't I wish I knew"

"You keep yelling Mark...why?"

"I don't want to talk about it...I just can't" she wanted me to stay with her again it's like she's more safe when I'm with her. "Whatever it is...I will keep you safe and protected"

-----------------------------------
(Back to Saturday) Robbie POV

"Katherine wake up...we need to pack our things" today me and Katherine are going back home to California, I came to London for my tour I couldn't wait to get back home and be with my girl "Katherine...sweetheart we need to get ready up now"

"Robbie...do I have to can you just pack my thing please"

"No....now get up we have to leave soon"

"You know...you were amazing last night"

"Of course I was amazing...I'm always good at my concerts" she gave me a confusing look "Robbie what are you talking about....I was talking about you and me last night"

"Oh that....sorry if I'm that good we should go again" me and her are wild in bed just how I like it "I need to call someone before we go..be back"

10 minutes later she's off the phone "took you long....who did you call?"

"I wanted to say goodbye to Gary, Mark and Howard....Mark didn't answer his phone Gary said he's in Manchester"

"And Howard?'

"Howard answered....he said he will miss us and he might come see us soon" she looked a little nervous when I asked her about Howard, why?

Katherine POV

I went to go call everyone to say goodbye because Robbie didn't feel like going to see them. I called Mark first but he didn't answer so I call Gary "hey Gary I just call to say goodbye..we are about to leave soon"

"Why didn't you come by my place real quick"

"I told Rob but he really wants to get back home....what are you doing?"

"Oh nothing....just at a friends house relaxing"

"Ok....I guess I see you later....bye" should I call Howard, if I do I'm not going to want to leave I just want to be with him. "Hello Howard...how are you?"

"I'm good..what about you?"

"I'm ok...I call to tell you that me and Robbie are leaving soon and tell you bye"

"Oh...ok bye I will miss you I might go see you in California soon maybe we can spend some time together when I'm there"

"That sounds good..I have to go now"

"Alright...I love you"

"Bye Howard" did he just say he love me....

We made it to the airport. Of course some fans wanted to take photos with him. "Rob we have to go'

"Alright...I have to go now ladies nice meeting you" we made it on the plane I sat by the window where I always like to sit. Robbie came closer to me and whispers in my ear "Can't wait to get home...we can finally spend time together in bed"