Chapter 2

Chapter 2
The Truthinator!

(Dooby Dooby Dooba, Dooby Dooby Dooba Agent P!)

Perry landed with a soft thud on his chair that sat in front of the large TV.
"Good morning Agent P! As usual Dr Doof is building suspicious machines and we suspect he's up to no good. We want you to put a stop to it!" Major Monogram said. Perry saluted and jumped into his motor cycle before driving off.
"You know sir, we always 'suspect' he's up to no good but is it really that bad I mean, what would happen if he actually succeeded?"
"Carl! Don't question me!"
"Yes sir."

(Doofenshmirtz evil incorporated!)
Perry was straight into action. He kicked down the door and landed in a karate position.
"Oh! Perry the Platypus! Come in! Please, make your self at home! I'm just getting this new one way glass installed here," he turned to a worker who carried a large piece of glass "hurry up would you! I've got company!" He turned back to Perry who was seated on an arm chair "here Perry the Platypus, sit here on the swing, it's very comfy." He gestured to a random swing that was in the middle of the room. Perry got up and sat on the swing just to be caught with buckles around his waist and hands.
"Ha! You got caught it my swing trap! So nice of you to swing by! Get it! Because you're in a swing and I said- Y'know, I'll just get straight to my evil plan." He sat down in the armchair Perry was previously in and started to explain
"I think that Roger is all nice to the tri state area just for show, so he can rule it, but if I shoot him with my Truthinator he will say what he really thinks about this place, causing everyone to hate him and turn to me instead! Then I will rule the tri state area!" Perry stared at the small gun like machine in Doof's hand "oh, oh this is just my transportinator, it transports people from one place to another. I'm actually going to test out my Truthinator on two random people." He jumped over to his computer and started typing up some things. A picture of Phineas showed up on the screen.
"Okay, so here is our first subject, okay so if I just..." Doof sent a green beam from his gun and zapped the triangle headed boy into the room.
"Alright, come with me little boy, you're going to sit in this room here," he sat Phineas at a table in the small room that the one way glass was installed into. "Now I'll the second person." A picture of Isabella came onto the screen. Doof zapped her into the room and lead her to where Phineas was.