Chapter 6

Chapter 6
I think I love you too

"Shall we head back home then? My mom made pie," Phineas offered her a hand and Isabella gladly accepted.
The pair walked across the street and into the yard to find Ferb silently dashing around.
"What's going on here?" Phineas asked the others who had all come outside to watch. They all shrugged.
"He has been going on like this for at least half an hour now." Baljeet replied.
"Hey, bro, what's going on?" Phineas asked his brother, who just ignored him. Finally Ferb stepped back to admire his work before running over to Phineas. He then pushed his step-brother over to the table and sat him down, repeating with Isabella.
"Ferb? What is all this?" Still, Ferb remained silent and bowed. Then he walked back inside as if nothing had happened. Baljeet observed the set up a little while longer.
"Oooh! I see what is happening here!" He said "I believe we must leave now," and everyone disappeared in to the house.
Now only Phineas and Isabella remained.
"For once I don't know what's happening." Phineas observed the setting. He quickly glanced over to Ferb, who was inside and only reviewed a wink from his otherwise almost emotionless brother.
"Ooooh!" Phineas said, finally understanding. He walked over to the other side of the table and pulled out a chair for Isabella. She giggled and sadown on the chair.He laughed and looked to Isabella nervously.
"So, about earlier..."
Isabella turned away.
"Oh, it's nothing.."
"No, I mean, you never let me say anything."
Isabelle glanced to him.
"I didn't want you to get weirded out or anything."
"No, it's not weird at all.."
Phineas sighed.
"Phineas, you don't have to lie to me just to make me feel better, it's okay."
Isabella stood up, about to leave.
"Isabella, wait!" Phineas grabbed her hand, pulling her back down "I think I love you too..."
There was nothing but silence.
Then, Isabella broke out in a wide grin, throwing her arms around Phineas.
"Oh, Phineas, you have no idea how relieved I am to hear that!"
"Y-yeah?"
Isabella pulled away.
"Yeah."
Phineas smiled back, gently taking her hand.
"I hope there's still some pie left, maybe they kept some for us."
Phineas lead her inside, with smiles on both their faces.

A/N: I am so sorry this tool so long, and that this chapter sucked, I really hope I can keep writing all this. Thanks for your patients too!