Chapter 2

As her eyes met the boy, she jumped back. She fell down on her ass, still looking frightened of him. He didn't seem normal, for once he had a pale skin, almost as pale as white, in contrast with his green eyes.

He offered her his hand, in order for her to get up and she accepted. At his touch, her hand turned icy. A cold sensation traveled through her veins. She immediately let go of his hand, hers turning back to their normal warmth.

"W-who are you?" She said with a squeaky voice, her fear showing. The boy who had curly hair, smirked as he towered over her, it was obvious that he was taller than her.

"I'm Harry" he said with a husky voice, her eyes scanning her as if he was a robot.

"W-w-what are you?" She said again although this time with a normal yet still shaky voice.

"That's not nice, asking two questions in a row, while I don't even know your name," he said sending a chilly smile to her. "so, what's your name?"

"I-it's Lynette. Tell me w-what are you?" she said the same question all over again.

"There's one thing I can assure you Lynette, I'm no angel baby." He said as his head lowered down to her ear and whispered the last part. As if it wasn't spooky enough, already as it was.

She immediately drew away from him, running to the other side of the playground. As she turned to look to see if he was running behind her, he appeared next to her. Her eyes widened, how could a person be that fast? Something was not normal about that boy.

"What do you want?" She yelled, her eyes pricking with tears.

"I simply want to get to know you, you seem such an innocent sweet girl, and it's my duty to change that." he said grabbing her hand again, this time not allowing her to remove it.

"What do you mean? I love my innocence. I rather be an innocent girl than being a slut." She spat, her free hand trying to pry his strong grip from her other hand. (Please stop commenting 'stop slutshaming' because I do agree with you guys but it's the way Lynette)

"You're innocence can get you killed one day." He spat back, his grip growing stronger than before.

"How would you know that?" She said with gritted teeth. She was going through many emotions at that time.

"It happened to me! Don't you get it, Lynette?" He said with a loud voice. Thank god the playground was empty.

"Get what?" She replied walking a bit backwards, he looked scary and his voice made him scarier.

"I'm dead." He said smiling at her as his eyes grew wider making him look creepy.

"What do you mean, you're dead? This is no time for jokes!" She said stomping on his foot but he still didn't let go of her hand, if it's possible it got stronger than before. How strong was this curly head?

"Lynette, if you haven't figured out yet, I'm a ghost, that's why you feel cold standing next to me, or why I have supernatural strength. That's why I'm fast!" He said finally letting go of her hand. She gasped then looked at her hand, there was a red mark, to be precise his hand mark.

"Y-you're a ghost?" she said walking backwards until her back hit a lamp post.

"Yes I'm a ghost, and I hate repeating." He said walking forward, making his body touch hers. She felt scared, frightened, yet at the same time sorry for him.

"A-a-and what do you want from me?" She lost her courage that she had managed to gain up, again. He was paranormal, he wasn't a human, he wasn't a real teenager, he was a ghost of a teenager.

"I said I hate to repeat, but I'm going to say this once again. I don't want you to be innocent, Lynette. I want you to be bad!" He said huskily, sending shivers down her spine.

"No! You don't even know me. How do I know you're telling the truth?" She said escaping from the bit of space there was left.

"Seriously? You think a ghost, like me, would lie to a beautiful girl like you?" He asked sarcastically while raising an eyebrow at her.

"Yes, that's exactly what I think." She said, walking back to the gates.

"I expect to see you again, Lynette" He said letting her go. She turned to look at him and gave him a look, her look, everybody has his look.

"In your wildest dreams, Harry." She said as she turned back and opened the gate.

"Sweety, if you don't come again tomorrow. I'll come to your house, which ever suits you. Both are fine with me, and don't think that I don't know where you lived, I've seen you come this morning." he said smirking.

As she heard that, she ran over the street and went into her house, locking the door behind her.

What was she going to do? Was she going to give in? Her parents were still in the living room, she told them she came and that she was going to call it a night.

When she went into her room, she looked out of the window and she saw Harry, swinging alone. She felt majorly bad for this boy. How did he die? That was the first question, she was going to make, the day after. Yes, she decided to go, after all, who would want a ghost haunting their house? I hope you do know though, that every house has it's own ghost. Is Harry, Lynette's house, ghost?

She closed the curtain and went to lay down on her bed, getting out her secret diary and a pen. As soon as she opened the book, the words flowed out on to the blank page. This was an incredible adventure, one does not normally have. Was Harry going to succeed in what he wanted? I guess we'll soon find out.

She wrote her diary entry for that day and closed her eyes, trying to sleep, not knowing that a curly headed ghost was going to watch her sleep, all night.

Note : Don't you wanna be evil, like me? Lots of questions are left unanswered in this chapter! I hope you all are enjoying this story so far! I felt a tear when I wrote the last part.