Chapter 14

Two days later.

Harry still hadn't talked to Lynette. This time he had a plan, he knew that Ross and Lyn were going out somewhere.

He waited next to the front door for them to come out. As they came out he walked a little backwards, so they didn't feel the chill air radiating from him.

"Where are we going love?" Lynette asked as she followed Ross to his car. At the word 'love', Harry scrunched his nose and imitated her in a jealous way. He was jealous. 

"You are going to meet my dad." Ross replied smiling at her.

Meanwhile Harry was listening to their conversation, rolling his eyes every time Ross spoke. He thought that something was up with Ross, who takes their girlfriend to meet their father in less than a week?

As they sped off, Harry followed with his ghost speed. At those times he was thankful that he was a ghost.

Trees blurred in front of his vision, cars and motors speeding up in front of him. Thank god that ghosts didn't get tired.

They finally stopped in front of an old boathouse. It looked odd, with chipped paint and rusty old doors, definitely not what you call a house.

"We're here!" Ross said as he ran out of his car into the boathouse, leaving Lyn behind. She sighed and followed him slowly inside, unaware that Harry was following her.

"Welcome!" A man greeted Lynette, he looked about the age of forty.

"Uh, hi" Lynette said looking weirdly at Ross' father.

As Harry saw the man, his mouth opened. His what used to be veins were showing, his fists clenched and his face became whiter. "Alex" he whispered. Ross' father was Alex!

"Dad, can I have this?" Ross appeared with a bag filled with drugs. Lynette's eyes widened, Ross took drugs.

"What?" Lynette reacted. She was angry to say the least. "You take drugs? I'm calling the police" she continued.

She wasn't thinking, she just told them that she was going to call the police. Was she losing it? Harry happened to think that she was losing it too .. but he was going to protect her from Ross and his old arch enemy.

"Grab her!" Ross complained. Alex didn't waste a minute as he grabbed Lynette's phone and smashed it into pieces, grabbing Lynette from her waist with one hand and muffling her mouth with another hand.

+

Tears were running down Lynette's face. Her hands were tied to the back of a chair. Her mouth muffled.

"What are we going to do with her?" Ross asked his pathetic excuse of a father.

"Kill her, what else?" Alex replied evilly.

Harry stood there, angrily, not moving. If they even dared to put a finger on her .. He was too lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear the gunshots.

"Noooooo" he screamed. He made himself visible to Ross and Alex.

"You are going to pay! You killed her!" He said as he grabbed Alex by his collar looking into his terrified eyes.

"You, you're dead!" Alex shouted.

"That's right! You killed me! I'm a ghost - you killed Lyn! Why?" He screamed in his face, pushing him against the wall.

Then he grabbed Ross and kicked him in the gut. He was going to punch him as he looked at Lynette's lifeless body.

"Stop!" A sweet voice said as a hand grabbed Harry's shoulder.

Note: Last chapter after this one! Playground is almost finished. I had so much fun writing playground and reading your comments! Expect an update tonight.