Chapter 7

The next day all Lynette could think about was related to the nightmare she had, had the day before. How those men had merciless killed her and her supposed to be best friend. Flashing images of a bullet making it's way to her head kept appearing blocking her vision.

She was alone at home, and she wanted Harry so badly. Yet, she didn't want to show him that he was succeeding bit by bit, it was cruel that he was right, or maybe it was just luck, or maybe he tried to get into her head. Can ghosts actually do that?

She closed the book she was trying to read with a sigh and put it aside. Her hands rubbed over her eyes, which had bags under them, signalling she didn't get much sleep. Her subconscious told her that maybe talking to Harry would make her feel better and understand the nightmare.

The door was slammed shut as she crossed the road and made her way to the playground, scanning it, making sure no one was around before she called Harry's name. After the third calling, Harry appeared next to her, looking a bit pissed.

"What do you want?" He said crossing his arms, while walking to stand over the lamp post.

"Oh I'm sorry, didn't know that I'm disturbing you" she said rolling her eyes.

"What the fuck do you want?" He said crossing his arms.

"Who pissed in your flakes this morning?" she replied giving him her famous look.

"For your information, ghosts do not eat." He replied huffing.

She walked over the worn out bench, and tried to make herself comfortable. Her shadow was setting itself on the floor, copying her exact movements, her legs hugging her chest.

His eyes was on her, judging her. She looked like a mess, he knew why, he didn't need to ask her. He was tempting to go and try to comfort her, but he thought it was for the best if he stayed away.

She needed to change. Get her innocence disposed. It was true, that innocent people survived sometimes, but it was glued in his mind that they didn't live a happy life. He wanted the best for Lynette, even though he didn't know her.

"Why did you come, if you weren't going to talk?" He said diverting his eyes at the ground as if he got caught staring.

"I didn't plan not to talk to you, but you changed my 'plan' when you appeared pissed for no apparent reason." She said looking up at him, noticing his features that looked delicate.

She had to admit, when she was young, she was scared of ghosts, she was even more scared when she met Harry, but she always thought of ghosts as ugly, terrifying creatures.

Her perspective had changed, when the ghost that happened to come into her life, started talking to her, trying to persuade her. Yes, he was pretty scary sometimes, and pretty bipolar too, but she could see how he wanted to breath, read, eat and all those human qualities.

He wanted to be a human once again, he got somehow one step closer by reading and watching her sleep at night.

"I'm sorry Lynette, I don't know what gets into me sometimes." He said putting his hands in his pockets and walking over to her.

She looked at him and gave him a small smile. From that moment, she began talking about her dream and him trying to understand. She knew she had to change. She knew Harry would help her. That's how they spent the day, that day. Her pouring out her thoughts.

Note: I apologies for taking such a long time to update! I was really busy and yesterday I fell down the stairs at school, so I took my time at home to update.