That First Kiss

Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday.

No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.

Your Point Of View

10 Minutes later

I was about to walk into the kitchen when I overheard the girls talking

"What are we going to do? We can't just leave her here with him still around while we're on tour."

"We got a week. If we don't figure something out then we'll cancel the tour and we come up with something for the harmonizers."

After hearing the girls' conversation I head back to my room, putting on my jacket and shoes then sneaking out of a window with no idea where I was heading.

That was until I notice a house door open and inside was trashed but what caught my attention more was a scream.

I rush inside to where the scream was to find some guy choking the life out of someone. I ran and tackled him off of her.

My emotions got to me and I immediately threw punches at him until I see blood on my knuckles.

When I stopped, I rush to her to find her shaking so I quickly pick her up and took her to the hospital.

At The Hospital

"You're lucky to bring her in on time any longer the drug would've killed her by now." The doctor explained to me. "She's stable and should wake up at any moment."

After talking to the doctor, I walk into the room to see her awake and wondering where's she at then looks at me.

"You- how? I thought you were dead."

I shake my head "Nice to see you, Cara. It's nice to know you haven't changed at all especially after what he did to you."

"Y/N, I thought you were dead. Shahid kept bragging about how he killed you finally and went into detail about it."

"Wouldn't be surprised he was." I cross my arms "Now tell me, what is he up to?"

"Thought you would at least leave town but I guess not. Look all I know is Shahid wanted Zayn that's it."

"But we both know Shahid very well, Cara. Besides he took you remember when he bought you from Jack a year ago."

Cara holds my hand "To protect you, Y/N. If he walked into that room you would have been dead especially since you were the pure one out of everyone." she rubs my hand. "Do you still remember that night?"

I closed my eyes and sigh to what she was talking about.

*Flashback* 

I watched her pack her belongings after he bought her for ten thousand dollars.

"It's not forever, Y/N. You know that." she turns to look at me.

"I wish I knew what to say about that but be careful, Cara. He's dangerous he could-- " I was cut off when I felt her lips on mine.

After about five seconds, she pulls away and looks at me "At least you know now why things didn't work out between me and Harry."

*Flashback ended*

I open my eyes and looked at her "Cara, we can't."

"I know." she rubs my hand and lets it go "You found what you have been waiting for all your life. Go and be happy."

I was about to say something when she cuts me off "Don't worry about Shahid. It's been taken care of."

After speaking to Cara, I left the hospital. I wasn't myself instead I let my mind take over.

-At Night-

I began shaking after what I had done. My breathing was getting heavy and I looked at the object in my hands. I looked at the lake and threw the object in the lake, watching it sink down.

I return to the house, lucky for me the girls weren't home so that gave me some time.

I take off my clothes and walked into the shower, washing up all that was on me. After that, the clothes I had before I threw them in the fireplace and watched them burn until there was nothing anymore.

Dinah's Point Of View

"Dinah, c'mon we're leaving." I hear Normani call me as we were leaving the mall and heading back to the house.

During the ride home, we were listening to the radio and the music stops due to an announcement.

'Ladies and Gentlemen, I hate to inform you all, Zayn Malik formly known for being part of One Direction died due to undergoing surgery. In other news the producer he works with, Naughty boy was murdered.  No word from the police of what happen. Our thoughts and prayers go out to their family.'

Ally puts the volume down after we heard the announcement.

"Moment of silence, guys and start saying your prayers."

After saying our prayers,  we arrived home.

"We should tell Y/N the news since it's all over now and she won't be stressed out anymore."

When we got inside the house, the whole place felt cold and we see Y/N warming up to the fireplace.

"Y/N," she turns to look at us "We got some news to tell you."

No One's Point Of View

"Drop the case." she tells the police officer.

"But madam, don't you think we should search more."

"No it's clear. I did it alright. He drugged me and tried to rape me. I grabbed something and killed him."

"How do you know this, Cara?" he asks.

"Didn't you forget I was undercover?" Cara walks away.

-----------------

2 left