Alone

Your Point of View

"Get In Line!" The boss pushes me along with the others who were in line.

I looked at the rest who were in line, some beaten badly, some playing with their fingers and some closing their eyes praying it's just a dream.

As for me, I wasn't either one though I wanted to go back to my old life part of me says no after I was returning home one day and my mother putting blames on me for her fails and wishing for me to never be born.

"Remember, when you are sold you will leave to the room where your owner will take you home." The boss looks at each and every one of us. "And by home I'm talking mind blowing, licking and sucking sex that you will ever get. So be ready to please."

I closed my eyes for a second then I felt the color in my eyes change from it's original to another.

A few minutes later, the boss lets men in, some are young but most were older men.

Each men would look at each of us, slowly and choosing carefully to who will be their prey.

Some would flirt, some would grab their belt buckle, some would press up on us and whispers in our ear just for a fun time in the room.

And as for the rest of us that were left return to our rooms, for the time being.

"Other day, kid." The boss pushes me to my room.

A single bed, with one blanket and one pillow, a window but outside bars if you try to escape.

The floor was a mess only cleaned at the end of the month

After a few minutes, there was a knock and the door opening which made me look to see it was Hailey.

"Back after the show." I sat down on the bed.

"I was haunted down and look what happen." She pointed at wild frizzy hair.

"Third times a charm, right? I mean there was the second you came with scratches."

"The guy brought a whip and made me ride him then left marks on me and scratches on my ass." She takes off her bra and underwear, looking at me.

I looked at her, so many hickeys on her chest, finger lines forming red on her waist, bites on her thighs and lastly cum in her center on her pubic hair.

"He rounded you up." I said as I grabbed a towel under the bed, throwing it at her. "Does the boss know what happen?"

"Perv showed up and saw me with the guy but wasn't impressed. I'm surprised the boss keeps you around especially since you-" I cut her off.

"Let's not go there but the boss makes people back off when they are near me." I pointed out.

Hailey crosses her arms, raising an eyebrow "That's a little odd, I mean what's the point of us getting fucked if you're not doing it."

Right when I was about to say something, the door opened and there he was, The Boss.

"Y/N , I'd like to speak with you now." He said, not paying attention to Hailey being naked.

I stood up and walked out of the room. I knew the boss would come to each room to tell us feedback 'do this' 'fuck it hard' 'rub yourself' but this was different the boss wants to talk to me and I hardly did anything because he'd tell men to back off.

The boss looks at me as he came out and closed the door behind him "Walk with me, Y/N." He said as he began to walk. I followed him as he walked "Do you know why I want to talk with you, Y/N?"

"No sir, this is a first. A first serious talk with you."

"Believe me I wasn't going to but this must be dealt with otherwise there's no point in keeping you." He cleared his throat.

We stopped at his office and entered, just a desk, a chair, a tv by the corner and a trashcan filled with used condoms.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about?" I asked.

"Tomorrow," he goes and sits on his chair "You know men place their end of the deal just for a fuck. Tomorrow if you don't get picked, I have to let you, the pure one go."

I sigh after he spoke "I understand, sir. I'm 18 now there's no need for me to stay."

After talking to the boss, he let me take a walk to cool off for a while either a smoke or a walk

I grabbed my hoodie and placed my hood over my head then opened the door, feeling the cold wind hit my face like it was the first time I been outside

I walked on the sidewalk, not showing my face as I felt more of the cold wind hitting my face.

Feeling my heart beat in its normal pace as usual.

I kept walking and stopped where no man or no woman or no children around to see me

The burning of the cig hitting my throat, making me release the smoke out into the air.

Slowly when I put the cig back in my mouth, a sound brought my attention and made me look.

I threw the cig away, walking to where the sound came from. The more I walked the more the sound became louder and then more I walked and the sound becoming louder I was getting close but soon it became quiet and I left alone.

I sat down near a tree and looked around the location to where I was

Slowly I closed my eyes, every memory I ever had began to flash in my mind what was a long time ago

I opened my eyes, feeling my eye color change then back to normal

I get up and walked back to the place before the boss thinks I ran off.

Little did I know things were about to change forever...