Chapter 7: Arrived

Hi guys! So, another late update. Sorry about that. I'm starting my SAT review classes this week and I have to study beforehand. And as always, homework and such. It's probably not guaranteed that I could keep up the updates weekly, but I'll try my best.

Okay, now that I've said all that I need to say, shall we get into the new chapter? Hope you guys enjoy!

🌸Cat🌸

I dedicate this chapter to spiltGalaxy.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

⭐️3 minutes ago⭐️

"Natsu! Where are you going?!" Happy shouted to the pink-haired boy as he flew right behind him. However, the boy wasn't responding. All he did was keep on running as fast as he can.

Happy had no choice but to follow him. He had no idea why his best friend suddenly left their fishing place, but one thing's for sure: something has happened, and Natsu was running toward that problem right now.

Suddenly, there was a loud, bone chilling scream that echoed the forest. Both Natsu and Happy abruptly stopped their movements. The scream made them sick to their to their stomachs. They could hear the pain expressed in that one scream.

"Not again..." Natsu muttered to himself. After regaining his composure, the dragon slayer closed his eyes and concentrated for a moment. The scream was still echoing from his ears. As much as Natsu didn't want to hear it, he needed it to pinpoint the location of that distressed person. Next, he slowly inhaled the air with his nose to further locate the person. His eyes suddenly widened. "Blood..." the dragon slayer whispered.

"What?!" Happy screamed when he heard the word, "blood," come from pink-haired boy's mouth.

Without wasting another second, Natsu ran like the wind. Happy snapped out of his daze and flew as fast as he can. Both of them were side by side as they went toward the source of that sound. Why did both of them care about this. First of all, a person was in pain, and they couldn't leave them like that. That wasn't the way of a Fairy Tail mage. Second of all, the scream. It not only made the two sick to their stomachs and weak to their knees, but it made them realize who it belonged to.

Happy was suddenly dragged down by his tail. His mouth was also covered so he couldn't say anything. As the exceed went down, he caught a glimpse of about three people ganging up on someone. Now crouched down to the ground, he looked at the dragon slayer that brought him down. Before he could say something, Natsu put a finger to his lips to signal the exceed to be quiet. Then he pointed at the hill right in front of them. Happy mouthed a "oh" before nodding his head.

When both of them managed to be completely quiet, Natsu and Happy cautiously crawled up the hill. Before they reached the top, the dragon slayer and exceed stopped climbing and laid low. That's when they clearly heard voices.

"I'll never forgive you for hurting my family so much." Natsu and Happy heard a girl say. Her words were so cold and rough, but what they also sensed was pain laced in her voice.

What followed the girl's voice was just too much for the dragon slayer and exceed. They heard a loud slapping sound. And if that wasn't enough, the slap was followed by the same scream that both of them heard earlier. However, this scream was different. It was so loud, and so painful, that Natsu and Happy almost lost it. They even had cover their ears and shut their eyes tight just until the scream was no longer there. It was just to much to bear, and the scream didn't even belong to them.

Once they knew that the scream was over, Natsu and Happy opened their eyes and removed their hands from their ears. When they did that, the first thing that they heard what seems to be the sound of a weapon being unsheathed from its hilt. Eyes widened as the dragon slayer and exceed heard that sound. That only meant one thing: someone is going to shed blood on this hill, maybe to the point of death.