Crazy Beginning

This story is taking place after the last episode of season 3 for Chicago Fire.
Gabby had just started her shift at Molly's and the whole Firehouse had come to celebrate. Gabby had just served Severeide and asked him if he had got any news from Casey. Severeide said no and then Gabby went back to serving drinks. As Gabby was about to go serve beers she smelled the smell of pickles. "Hey Otis can you get them pickles out of here they stink." Gabby stood in shock as she had just replayed the words that she said. She went to Herman and asked if she could leave early. He gave her the thumbs up and Gabby left.
At Sylvie's apartment
Gabby looked at the timer on her phone waiting for it to beep. When the alarm finally beeped Gabby went to the counter and looked at the pregnancy test. When Gabby saw the positive sign she grabbed the test and her purse and headed for Matt's apartment.
At Matt's apartment
Gabby knocked on Matt's door several times but she had got no answer so she walked in. When she walked in she saw this dead woman on the floor and no Matt. Gabby checked for a pulse on the woman. After not feeling a pulse Gabby grabbed her phone and called her brother Antonio.
"Antonio, Matt's missing and there is a dead girl in his apartment."
"Gabby I'm coming just get out of the apartment."
Five minutes later
When Antonio got out of the car he ran to the apartment and saw his sister inside the apartment doing mouth to mouth on the woman.
"Gabby she's dead you have to stop."
Antonio grabbed his sister and pulled her into a hug. Antonio knew that she wanted to try everything because she felt that Shay dying was her fault.