Lost and Found

At Erin's apartment
Gabby and Lindsay had been watching television on the couch. Jay had just knocked on the door. Lindsay answered the door to see that Jay had brought Chinese and beer. Jay put the stuff on the table and then gave Erin a kiss. Erin and Jay had been secretly dating for three months now and no one knew. When Gabby came back from the bathroom and saw Jay and Erin kissing. She stood In shock. Erin was the first to see Gabby she quickly pulled away from Jay and told Gabby that Jay had brought Chinese. Jay had told Erin what Voight told him while Gabby watched television and ate her Chinese. Erin told Jay she was going to get dressed.
"Gabby you did a good job calling your brother."
"Thanks Jay and your secret is safe with me."
Jay playfully punched Gabby in the shoulder.
At the scene
When Erin and Jay got to the scene everyone had already been in their position and ready to move in. Over the walkie Voight told everyone that if they came across Casey wait to move in until he had got there. In the building everyone went there separate ways. Antonio came to a room where he saw Jack Nesbitt holding a gun to Matt's head. Antonio called it in over his walkie and soon enough the door was bust open and Nesbitt was cuffed. Antonio pulled Matt into a hug asking if he was okay. Matt shook his head and then Jay and Erin told him that they had wanted him to go somewhere before he was taken to the station.