Your name in his phone - rtp

Ryan: BabyGirl💖
With you being smaller and younger than Ryan, this made sense and he thought your height and the name were really cute and it's matched his name in your phone 'BigBoi💋' which he loved.

Brendan: Princess👑
Brendan treated you like a princess and you were so grateful to have him and him to have you, you two would do absolutely anything for each other and you loved him with all your heart. When ever you asked him something the same would most probably be 'yes princess?' Or 'of course princess'. Either way, princess was in there somewhere.

Cian: BigBrownEyes💘(your eye colour) Since Cian is BigBlueEyes you thought you'd match with your eye colour, your loved each other's eyes and the lads complained sometimes because your were always staring at each other from across the room or just sat next to each other.

Josh: Sunshine🌞
In Josh's mind, you were everything, you lit up a room and was very rarely in a bad mood, you always had a smile on your face which Josh loved because you'd never burden anyone with your problems unless it was completely necessary or they asked.

Dean:MrsGibbo😴💘
You and Dean obviously wanted a future together so you matched contact names which was cute and appropriate for when the time actually came to become it❤️

Dayl:DanceBuddy😍🙈
You and Dayl loved dancing together and it matched the name in your phone, Whenever you were bored, you would both dance around together or just dance when you had the music channel on💞