1: Typical Day

Hey Loves ❤️

Welcome to the installment of LAURMANI 🎉

I just finished writing Normally and now I must get out of the fluff mode to the down right sexy mode 😏

DISCLAIMER
Nov 12, 2018
Hi okay umm, I wrote this book in my earlier years of high school when I was a Dumb Bitch™️. I'm older now and would like to acknowledge the kidnapping in the story. If I could rewrite the beginning of the book to not have it, I would bc *smacks lips* dat shit is bad. Please don't drag me. okay enjoy the book bye I love you 🥰

Enjoy~
__________________________________________________

"I'm telling you Normani, I nearly shit myself once I read that !"

Normani Hamilton. Your typical teenage girl doing even more typical teenage girl things with her best friend Dinah. It was a warm Saturday down in Oakland, California. The brown skin girl and her friend decided to have a change of scenery and drive down to the Alameda South Shore Center. It was the beginning of their summer break onto senior year and the girls had nothing planned but pure cheesy school break hangout ideas.

By cheesy school break hangout ideas, they meant an unhealthy amount of Netflix binge watching and even unhealthier snack meals.

"Dinah, I swear to God you need some help" Normani chuckled as she took another piece of the cookie she'd bought from Starbucks.

Dinah sucked her teeth before continuing her story, "I don't need help girl, help needs me !" She flipped her hair dramatically, nearly knocking the cookie right out of the brown skin girl's hand.

"Hey ! Hey ! Watch it, Starbucks isn't cheap !" Normani groaned before continuing to munch on the raspberry-white chocolatey goodness. She was not about to let this go to waste.

"So as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," The Polynesian girl rolled her eyes at her best friend who remained quiet, "It turns out that Casey was the son of the ex-alpha and was ready to fight for his rightful place. But the problem was that the new Alpha's daughter was his mate and she was ready to fight herself-"

Normani crumbled up the paper for the cookie, "See as complicated as that sounds, I would like to inform you that werewolves don't exist and all you're explaining to me is bullshit"

"Debbie Dun-Dun" Dinah rolled her eyes at her best friend.

The Texan-native chuckled, "I'm pretty sure it's Debbie Downer"

"For you it's Debbie Dun-Dun. I swear, I don't understand why I even put up with you"

The shorter friend puckered her lips up and began cooing at her friend, "It's because you wove me Dinah boobie"

Dinah slapped her shoulder before muttering a shut up, continuing her rant about the werewolf story she'd been reading online.

Normani and Dinah had always kept each other up to date on their lives and the insignificant details along with it. It wasn't like their lives were that eventful in which they were entitled to a cheesy MTV show, but they weren't walking zombies with nothing to live for (no pun intended).

"DJ, can we get Loup Blanc ? That cookie was good, but wasn't a stomach filler" Normani pleaded as they were passing by the food court.

The younger girl groaned, "We always go to Loup Blanc ! Why can't we be like normal teenagers and just order a pizza when we get back to your place ?"