12: That Is Jordan

HEY LOVES ❤️

I'm sorry for the inconvenience earlier. I updated but then unpublished because I realized updating when not finished was stupid.

And the voting booth has come to an end... With a three-way tie. 💀🔫

Tally vs Caminah vs Camren

Enjoy~
__________________________________________________

"Prude !"

"I'm not a prude !"

"Okay, super prude !"

"Dinah !"

"No no, she's a mega prude !!"

"Tori !"

Normani threw her pencil in frustration at both of the blondes; the two scurrying in a frenzy to get away from her wrath. The brown skin girl shook her head and sighed, "I'm not a prude."

A week after the incident in the Sacramento pack, Normani realized that although she was having fun this summer, she did have to eventually get back to work for school. All throughout the week, the brown skin girl began to send out forms to colleges in hopes that she would get accepted. She couldn't live off of Lauren forever and she needed to get her independence.

The brown skin girl had been cramped up in her room, refusing to go out with the two blondes for the whole week and they both had constantly been bugging her about her becoming a prude.

"I'm not a prude," The girl scuffed as she continued to search for scholarships, "I'm just getting ready for the future," The girl scuffed once again and turned towards the door, "Don't be begging me for spare change when I'm driving my hybrid car !!"

"Hybrid car ? Babe I thought you wanted a Jeep ?" In entered the green eyed beta with two mugs in her hand, "Heard you were back at it again so I brought you coffee ice cream."

The brown skin girl instantly released her hands from the keyboard and looked at her mate with a bright smile, "Oh God, you're an angel sent from above."

"No you're my angel sent from above," Lauren placed a sweet peck on the girl's forehead, gave her the mug, and sat down on her bed beside her, "So what's going on ? Rumor has it that you haven't left the room in a week."

"You saw me this morning you assho-"

"Okay ! Moving on !" Lauren put her hands up in defense and took a spoonful of ice cream, "Somebody's sensitive, now are we ?"

Normani rolled her eyes as she took a spoonful of her ice cream, "No I'm just not trying to end up on the streets when I finish school."

"You won't end up on the streets, you'll be here running the pack with me, duh." The beta chuckled as she took more spoonfuls of her ice cream.

The Southern Native sighed as she put her mug down and laid her head down on Lauren's lap. The Cuban girl too, put her mug down and stared down at her mate, "What's bothering you angel ?"

Normani fiddled with her fingers, voice coming out a little above a whisper, "What if I don't grow up and have a stable life ? What if after high school I'm just a number to society instead of a somebody ?"

Lauren stared down at her beautiful mate, wondering how in the world she couldn't be successful. This little ball of happiness she called hers was just amazing. From her ability to make anyone like her to her dancing talents to her mere presence was just something special. Lauren knew that Normani would never just be a number to society.