24: Do It

HEY LOVES

This is the last chapter before the epilogue.

Thank you for sticking to this story.

Enjoy~
__________________________________________________

Ally blinked her eyes open as she felt a sharp pain in her neck. The girl hissed as she realized her body was slumped over. The girl lifted her top half up only to see an open space before her. Four gray cement walls with even darker ground. Faint lamps above head left the room in its dim facade.

"Good, you're awake." The smooth voice stated. Ally redirected her gaze to see Corey standing before her with his arms crossed. Behind him sat Dinah, Lauren, and Normani with their arms tied in a chair. Two rather large looking rogues stood their distance behind them.

The alpha tried to go towards her friends but stopped to realize she too was bound to the chair. The Mexican girl gulped angrily, "Corey."

"Yes, it's me Allyson," The brown skin boy smiled as he circled the girl, "I've been keeping tabs on you. You just can't seem to get it right, can you ?"

Lauren writhed around in her chair. The Cuban girl was ready to shoot a message through mindlink at Ally but was shook with a pain through her head. The girl cried out in pain as she threw her head down.

Corey cooed, "Now now Lolo, there won't be any of that mindlink here. Anything we have to say can be said out loud."

"You're actually Corey." Dinah gasped out, not believing the little boy that accompanied her in her dreams was now before her once again. Although she met him before in the Sacramento pack, she now saw the boy in a new light.

The brown skin boy smiled as he made his way towards Dinah, "Yes my dear Dinah-Jane. It's me. How does it feel to see an old childhood buddy ?" Corey smiled as he took Dinah's chin into his hand.

Ally growled out, "Don't touch her !"

"Well why not Ally ? Isn't this how you're supposed to treat the things you love ?" Squeezing the Polynesian's chin, she let out a small whimper in fear, "I do like you Dinah, I grew close to you in those dreams of yours."

Normani writhed around in her chair, trying to get out of the restraints. Corey turned towards the brown skin girl, "Oh yeah, I forgot you were claustrophobic Normani, I'm sorry. But you're going to have to hang on for a little bit. You'll be the second to go, so you won't have to wait that long."

"Fuck ! Take me out of these restraints and stop acting like a little bitch ! You want to be the big man but tie us up, let me at you !" Lauren growled out as she violently shook in the chair. He was not going to lay a finger on anybody, especially Normani.

The boy scowled as he quickly back hand slapped Lauren, "Shut up. You've always had such a big mouth," Corey walked towards the back of the Cuban girl's chair, "Now back to what I was saying."

Corey looked at Dinah, "For the past weeks, I've been taking Dinah on a little childhood journey with me. She got to see every horrible thing you've done throughout my childhood, through her own eyes. Every single detail," Easily, the boy let his hand run through Lauren's hair, "You know, you have yourself a good girl there Ally. If we had met in different circumstance, her and I would've been great friends. We maybe would've even dated."

"I would never date you, you scum." The Polynesian girl spat out. The evil boy looked at Dinah. With a small flick of his wrist, purple aura appeared around the girl and a cry of pain left her lips.