2: Like Vitamins ?

HEY LOVES ❤️

I honestly don't have much to say. Here's Laurmani lol.

Enjoy~
__________________________________________________

"Dinah ! Psst Dinah !" Normani whispered while her eyes frantically scanned the room, "Dinah !"

The Tongan girl groaned and shook her head, "No."

"Dinah !" The brown skin girl nudged her friend with her shoulder, only making the sleeping girl's back slide across the wall until her cheek came in contact with the other wall.

"Five minutes. Gina's in the bathroom."

"We're not even in your house you dickhead !" Normani's panicking mood only heightened, not knowing where she was, "Dinah-Jane wake up !"

Dinah shook her head and made her face comfortable against the wall, "Five minutes. Normani's in the bathroom."

The older girl rolled her eyes and did the only thing she thought would work. Normani leaned in and took Dinah's arm in between her teeth and it sink in. Surely enough, the caramel colored girl jolted right up.

"Ow dude ! What the heck !" Dinah glared at her best friend, ready to rub her bitten arm but was stopped by the restraint on her wrists, "What the heck is this ?"

"The hell if I know ! All I remember was we were going to the bus stop and then-" The memory hit both girls, making them look at each other, their eyes widening.

Normani yanked at the restraints behind her back and shuffled around madly, "I can't get out. I can't get out. I can't get out !"

Dinah's eyes surely widened at the girl next to her. Normani said that phrase when she felt a panic attack coming on. Thankfully Dinah knew how to handle the situation but she never knew how to when she was tied up. This was bad.

"Mani ! Mani breath !" Dinah tried consulting while trying to get herself out of the restraint.

Yet the older girl couldn't seem to find it in her to, she felt the air around her becoming less and less reachable, "Dinah I can't ! I can't breath ! Everything is becoming too tight !"

Normani felt her body become even more condensed and squished in the room. She couldn't move nor move the way she wanted. She felt restrained and like everything around her was shrinking, covering her passage ways to fresh air.

"Normani ! Listen to me !" Dinah cried out as she yanked even harder at the restraints, "Normani ! Please !"

The brown skin girl shook violently from side the side, eyes shut tightly as she continued to try and fight her way through the tie around her wrists. With her chest going up and down at an erratic pace, her breaths becoming short, Normani felt herself becoming light headed.

"Hey. Hey," Normani opened her eyes to see a green pair looking back at her, "Look at me, nothing but me."

"Get away from her you damn abuser !" Dinah herself now was trying to get out of the cuffs to fight off the green eyed monster before her.

Lauren kept her eye contact with the brown skin girl and snapped behind her, "Keep her down."

Instantly, the two girls from before came running up and held Dinah down, only to receive more protests and screams, "Get off me !"

Normani's chest continued to move unsteadily, "I can't get out ! I can't breath ! I can't get out ! I can't breathe !"

"Hey, look at me," Lauren let her hands cup the girl's face, making their stares harder, "Baby girl, I'm here. Nobody is going to hurt you."