Chapter 6

Kenny and you stepped into the room and glanced around. The Bulletin Board said Detention Today and there were a good chunk of kids there, many were just troublemakers, such as the one and only Craig Tucker. Your eyes followed forward to see Mr. Mackey already starting to take attendance. "Have a seat Mkay."

You stepped in front of Kenny and searched for a seat that was open but all of them have one person at each table, this is ridiculous. "Follow me." Kenny said confidently as he started to walk forward towards a table, you raised your eyebrow but followed behind slowly. "Move." His words came out harsh and stern as he stared at the kid that was leaning against the chair. His eyes widened for a millisecond and he stood up and walked away in a flash moving his seat to another.

"Well, aren't you the scary one." You muttered as the two of you took the seat, you reached inside your bag at this point and pulled out your notebook that contained all your drawings, Kenny leaned in his seat and sneaked his phone out beside his chair. You rolled your eyes at the fact of him acting like a child.

You began drawing patterns tracing from the top of the page to the bottom, creating a visual sight of a vortex. A small smile graced your features as you began connecting lines at this point. "That's cool..." Kenny whispered causing you to jump in your seat. His voice was deep causing your heart to pick up on top of it. Your arm ran and covered your drawing in an instant. "Don't you know privacy!" You said aloud causing a few people to look at the two of you include Mr. Mackey.

"What is going on over there?" Mr. Mackey said as he stood up from his seat behind the table, a low nervous laugh escaped from your throat. "N-Nothing!" You called out as you leaned back into your chair. Mr. Mackey sat back down looked at us on occasion, "Mkay."

"I'm sorry." Kenny muttered quietly as he leaned back against his seat instead of looking over my shoulder. "I-I'm sorry, it's just my drawings I take to heart." You looked away from him and around the room. How were you to make him fall in love with you when you yell at him. "They are good though." He mumbled under his breath, at that point you just closed your notebook and put it down. "Let's change the subject." You muttered out loud as you turned back towards him.

"What happened between you and Bebe?" You questioned softly as your eyes shifted, "Well, it just wasn't working with her and I." As he spoke his eyes glanced to the ground and remained focused on it as your mind was running. "It wasn't working? Did you even try." You were feeling exhausted, how could he hurt someone like that, you thought you knew him well but if you really did why is he doing that then. "Of course I tried." Kenny said underneath his breath, this started to make you mad and anger became evident in your voice, "How."

Kenny had his phone put away at this point and his eyes were looking at yours, "By doing everything I could, what do you mean." You huffed out with anger. "You're just a player that goes to a new girl after you get bored with that aren't you?" At this point your voice had risen causing heads to shoot your way. Mr Mackey looked over with concerned eyes, "Y/n it's not polite to yell at people Mkay." He had shifted towards a stack of books on the shelf and started to flip through it looking for something to distract him, you hunt your head in shame as a blush formed, "S-Sorry."

After what seemed like forever everyone had turned away to go back to talking or homework, you sighed in relief because of the lack of attention on you now. Kenny had remained quiet during the entire time which caused you to wonder, your eyes traveled to Kenny who had his eyes straight onto the table, he was almost like spacing out. Out of the blue a book was lightly tapped onto the table in front of you, your eyes turned to the book. In bold letters it read 'How to Control Your Anger'. Your mouth dropped into an O expression as the shock began to set in. You heard Kenny beside you chuckle leading to you glaring at him.

"R-Really, I don't have anger issues." You spat as your glare turned from Kenny's to Mr. Mackey in seconds. Mr Mackey didn't reply as he turned around and headed back to his seat. You scoffed as you pushed the book towards the end of the table, unbelievable. As minutes passed by, Kenny and you hadn't spoken another word. You really screwed up Bebe's plan, you'll have to tell her later.

As minutes turned into an hour detention was over, the bell rung out and the kids were running out of the room Mr. Mackey following behind. You jumped up from your seat being one of the last few one's there alongside Kenny and began heading out of the room. As you headed down the hall it became silent. As you were turning around a corner suddenly a hand clamped over your mouth and you were dragged into a closet.

A scream etched its way to your throat but was muffled by the hand restricting a single tune from coming out. A memory flashed through your mind leaving a tear to drip down your face, you bite down into the hand with a huge force allowing your mouth to become free and your attacker to yelp in pain. You were about to scream when realization dawned on you, "K-Kenny?" You quizzed as you craned your neck to see him behind you. His scream had announced who he was to you.

"Why did you bite me!?" He asked with an annoyed tone. You glared at him with narrowed eyes, "Because you shouldn't grab someone like that." You reached up towards the sky looking for a light switch since the two of you were in a closet. You touched a hanging chain and pulled down allowing light to shine throughout the room, your eyes looked up to his. "What do you want?" You questioned as you took a step back, suddenly you stepped onto a broom resulting in being pushed forward. "Y/n, hear me out," Kenny began as his eyes stared deeply into yours. "I really want to be friends with you, you're not like the other girls." He pleaded as he grabbed onto your hands. Suddenly your heart skipped a beat as you ripped your hand away swiftly.

"What about it." You muttered lowly as your eyes shifted around the tight space. "I need to go home..." You went to grab the door knob but Kenny grabbed your hand with his, "Please just listen to me." Kenny asked as you continued to look down. "Let go." You said under your breath, Kenny released your hand at this point allowing you to push the door open and walk out.

You started walking towards the front door of the school and as you got there you pushed the door in a rush. As you did that your face smashed into the door itself causing you to cry out in pain. "What the hell." Your hand raced up to your face and you covered your nose which took the brutal end of it. "Are you okay?" Kenny asked as his hand ran to your shoulders, spinning you around to face himself. "That hurt like a bitch, it won't open." You pulled your hand away from your face and eyed your hand to see blood smeared on it. "Shit." You mumbled as Kenny walked up to the door and tried to open it. He pushed it multiple times and also jiggled the door a few times to try and open it.

Your nose continued to drip blood leaving you to throw your hand up to your nose blocking the blood from bleeding. "Kenny, I need a uh." Kenny's eyes had shifted to you at this point, "Oh, come on." He grabbed my hand that wasn't holding my nose and began dragging me to the nurse's room.