Chapter 9

Tuesday morning flashed by causing you to get out of your bed sourly. Yesterday had been an extremely fun time with Kenny. You made sure he left before your parents came home so you wouldn't question anything. You blinked your eyes a few time letting the sleep disappear from your eyes. Slowly you stood up from your spot and walked slowly to your closet picking out an outfit that contained:

A white crop top that had loose arms that let it flow easily, it revealed a maroon sport bra that sat underneath, further down you were a pair of black ripped jeans and your typical light brown boots that had laces. On the top of your head you threw on a black beanie and a light shade of makeup.

As you finished up your final touches on your outfit you walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, staring into the living room as you did so, Anna had her show started and she was tuned intently into it. As you approached the fridge a note came into view saying she was at work and to make your self breakfast, the typical thing. You rolled your eyes as you threw together a bowl and cereal, something quick and easy.

After you ate and finished you walked up to the bus stop to see Kyle and the Fat Ass arguing meanwhile, Kenny was talking with Stan. "Hey guys." You cheerfully said as you approached them.

"Hey Y/n." Kyle responded back with a smile forming on his lips. "Tch Bitch." Cartman mumbled in response, Kenny immediately smacked him in the arm causing Cartman to cradle his arm. "Ignore him, he's being an ass. So what have you been doing?" Stan said as his eyes focused on you, a smile form on your cheeks and you shrugged as the memory of yesterday with Kenny came to mind.

"Nothing really to be honest." A slight blushed made your cheeks a light pink shade. You definitely didn't want to tell them how you got locked in the school with none other than Kenny. They would never let it go. "Haha, of course because she has no friends!" Cartman snickered, a feeling of hurt crossed your face but you pushed it off as soon as it surfaced. He must've gotten up on the wrong side of the bed, no way was he still mad about earlier. "She has more than you Fat Ass!" Kyle defended, a smile formed on your lips as Cartman glared at Kyle, "I'M NOT FAT I'M BIG BONED!" His shout caused you to flinch at the sudden tone. A sudden laugh escaped your mouth causing Cartman's glare to transfer to you.

"Hey! What are you laughing about! Respect mah authoritah" Cartman yelled as anger boiled through him. "S-Sorry," You sarcastically responded as a few laughs continued to escape. Your eyes snapped forward as soon as the bus came up. You controlled your laughter and jumped onto the bus.

Your eyes scanned the bus and caught Clyde at the back of it. You almost skipped all the way to the back and plopped on the seat beside him."Hey Clyde, it's like we haven't talked in forever." A smirk forming on your lips as Clyde responded, "Well with you ditching all the time it's hard to catch up." Clyde jokingly said as he shook his head in disapproval.

"Huh what are you talking about, I would never ditch" Your hand flew to your heart as you fake sighed. "You skipped yesterday." he stated as his tone turned more serious. You threw your hand in defense and shook your head immediately, "That's because I was locked in the school with Kenny and instead of coming back to the school, we uh well got coffee and played video games." Your eyes made its way to Kenny as a blush took over your cheeks. "Did something happen?" Clyde questioned with a wink. You shook your head furiously and eyed Kenny who was laughing alongside Cartman. "N-No!" You mumbled out as your eyes followed back to Clyde. He was just someone you were trying to get back at for Bebe, no feelings involved. He's a player. "Okay, Okay I'm sorry just at my view point it looks like it." Clyde wiggled his eyebrows came and forth causing a chuckle to leave your lips. "It's not trust me." You said as the bus came up to the school quickly.

Time Skip <3

School went by in a flash and you started leaving at this point. In the corner of your eye you caught you little sister, Anna running up to you with a huge smile plastered on her lips, "Y/n! Can we please go to Karen's house." After asking that question she pulled out her best puppy dog eyes leaving a smile to form on your lips, she was such a cutie. "Okay, let's go." Anna took your hand at this point and started pulling you down a path past some railroad tracks towards the poorer end of town.