Can This Be True Love? Part 15

memories came flooding back into your head, your father use to being an undercover cop he caught George before he retired you guys left Ohio because George came and kidnapped you and your mother to get payback on your father it didn't work out for him. you guys then moved to Colorado to get away from everything..... But it didn't work why?!?!?

He pulled the tape off of your mouth you were about to scream but couldn't get it out it was like stuck in your throat all you could get out was "G-George I thought you were in jail" you stuttered which made you look really weak and scared but truth it you are scared he's here..... "Haha I broke out I just wanted to pay my old 'pal' a visit" he isn't acting like the first time he kidnapped you he seems more lost and careless like he has no heart no conscious your shaking, "Your Damn old man got me arrested!" he yelled right into your ear which made you shrink he isn't like last time at all "I-I'm sorry but it wasn't my fault my father was just doing his job" you looked up to meet his eyes they were cold which sent shivers down your spine they were heartless, careless like he had no care in the world his gaze was like a death trap, "No! if I never got arrested my life would still be standing" he hit you upside the head with the gun and you started to bleed your vision started to become blurry why! why does the world hate you!?!?!

You were finally happy with Kenny and the guys everyone your family they all were there for you so why did it have to happen now when you were finally happy..... you lost conscious from the blood but for some odd reason the last thing you were thinking about was how you were supposed to text Kenny when you got home and that was never gonna happen, you will never be able to text him again.... you felt a tear slide down your cheek, last thing you saw was Kenny looking at you with his beautiful sky blue eyes with sorrow....

you awoke in a dark room it was dark outside you couldn't see anything outside, you turned your head and saw George leaning against the window with such hatred in his eyes, did your father really ruin his life from arresting him? You heard some footsteps near you but you didn't even care to look up because if you look up and see his eyes those cold heartless eyes you'll get scared and you can't let him see that you're scared he'll take advantage of it, "so do you wanna know how I found you guys" he said it so confidently that he was sure this was gonna work you stayed silent you didn't even want to speak to him the silent treatment is the only way "ha the silent treatment okay then i'll just tell you" you heard more footstep walking back to the window you looked at your hands they were still tied up no way out....

"his name was Eric Cartman he said he wanted to get payback on you for doing something, I must say he even told me where I could find you he was very helpful" your eyes widened from shock 'Eric Cartman' that was all that was going through your head how could he rat you out I mean he is evil and all but why! What just because he was that mad about being Kyle's 'slave' "no that can't be t-true" you just can't believe it Eric Cartman..... He might have been an asshole but still is he capable of it? And he would go that far to put you in danger to get back at you, you looked up to see George grinning at you it was almost like when Cartman smirked at you that evil grin sent chills down your back thinking about it he really did do it "oh but it is" he left the room laughing a chilling laugh it made you shiver Eric Cartman....

Kenny's 'best friend' Cartman was the one that got you into this situation, did he even know what he did? Most likely...... your (E/C) eyes started to scan the room for an escape way you didn't want to think about it anymore if you stay here you won't have any time to think about it, you heard the door start to open and your (E/C) eyes darted straight to the door and George came through the door he had a pissed off look on his face all you could think was 'i'm gonna die' you squeezed your eyes as shut as they could go and started preparing for the worst but it never came not even a little hit, you opened your left eye slowly to see him holding a knife pointing at you and his phone to his ear not your parents please no....

"Hello Gary (your father's first name) I have your daughter with me and if you ever want to see her again I would come to starks pond tonight to get her if you do not come alone I will kill her and just in case you don't believe me" he held the phone towards you and pointed the knife to your arm, your (E/C) eyes widened in fear you just couldn't scream your father will listen to him and go you tried jerking away the best you could but you couldn't move and that's when he cut you on the arm you bite your tongue to hold back the scream which made him even more mad so he dug deeper yours eyes started watering and you couldn't help it anymore you had to "Fuck! Stop!" it was painfully loud and you heard your father scream profanities at George tears started to stream down your face and you saw George deviously smiling and that's why you didn't want to cry he would enjoy it to much, he clicked the end button laughing like a crazy man 'he's crazy he lost his family way before your father did anything' you wanted to say that so bad but couldn't get out the right way, you looked at him into his dark Brown eyes for the first time the whole time you were there and said the thing you wanted to say this whole time but were scared to but it will probably get you killed but why does it matter anymore you were lied to so many times, you just don't care anymore "your family left you not because of my dad but because you're crazy!" you kept your eyes open looking straight into his eyes if you are gonna die you wanna be able to die without no regrets, getting killed would be a better than staying here, but the hit never happened you saw him walking to the door quite pissed off he must still need you alive, but it will all end soon the person you love won't know you love them.... "Kenny McCormick, I have and I always will love you" you whispered to yourself maybe god won't be that mean, maybe he'll let you live to see Kenny one more time........