Can this be true love? Part 17

Kenny's POV
"(Y/N)! Wake up!" I screamed trying to get her attention but her eyes are closed they won't open why, why did she get shot and not me I would have just come back! The sirens started becoming louder but I didn't want to leave her she's still alive its all a joke right?!?! It has to be.......

The police got to the scene and saw me over (Y/N) and the 2 dead bodies near me one of her father and the other of George... He started it all he did it he ruined her life, mine, every bodys.....

2 hours later and I get out of the police station they thought I was the one who killed all of them, like I would ever do that I love (Y/N) I would never ever in a million years kill her... I truly loved her I did she wasn't just another girl she was special I actually cared for her why! Why was it her I would have done anything to keep her safe, I was walking home slowly I didn't care if I got beat by my parents why does it matter anyways? I lost an important person in my life, a tear slide down my face ha it's been awhile since I cried like this and just over a girl, she must have been very special to me and I never noticed I can be such an Idiot sometimes I had a choice earlier to try to date her or no and I choice not to why was I so stupid this wouldn't have happened if I was dating her, I slammed my fist into the concrete wall that was on my right it left a huge dent and me with a bloody fist but I kept going I kept pulling my fist back then hitting it again this kept going for a while until I lost a lot of blood and passed out.

(Kenny's dream while passed out)

"Ken, Kenny wake up!" (Y/N) screamed in my ear wait (Y/N)! "(Y/N) you're alive!" I imminently jumped up smiling like an idiot, she just stared at me with those beautiful (E/C) eyes in confusion like she was trying to put together a puzzle "what are you talking about Ken?" she replied with such innocence and a beautiful voice "I don't know it probably was all a dream" I responded I relaxed knowing she's still alive "Well tell me what the dream was about" she said plopping down next to me on the park bench "uh okay so it might sound weird but my dream was about how you your father and this guy named George all dies and" I continued to tell the story and all she did was nod her adorable little head.

"so that's what happened huh strange I would never die just remember that Ken" she responded with a smile which made my heart melt but wait somethings off she never called me Ken before....... "(Y/N) why are you calling me Ken?" this is starting to get weird "because I always did so why wouldn't I?" she laughed which made my heart skip a beat but theirs still something wrong "Where's Bebe?" I don't know why I asked this but I did "Tch her you know I don't like her" her tone the way she is this is not my (Y/N) not at all it's an impostor the real (Y/N) would never say that about Bebe "who are you?" I couldn't help it this is not her, "I'm (Y/N) silly" she laughed it was adorably but this isn't her "your not my (Y/N) which means this is all a dream and (Y/N) is actually gone"' I could feel a few tears sting my eyes why is it that my dream (Y/N) is so different from the real one "what are you talking about I'm right here Ken" I couldn't take anymore I got up from the bench and started walking away from her "where you going Ken!" she called out after "Stop! calling me Ken!" I yelled back I don't like hearing it from her "but Ken!" she called again "Stop! this is all a dream I don't want this! I don't want my dream (Y/N) I want the real one!" I yelled as loud as I could,

I slipped on some ice and fell down and hit my head I blacked out,

(End of Kenny's passed out dream)

I woke up on the cold sidewalk tears in my eyes some of the guys were in front of me as in Cartman, Kyle, and Stan looking at me with shocked eyes "She's gone" I said with a little (a lot) of hurt in my tone, Kyle turned and looked back at Stan then back to me "who's gone?" he asked looking confused "(Y/N)" was all I could whimper out Kyle's eyes just widened followed by Stan's and then shockingly Cartman's "How" Stan asked with some of his own tears coming up in his eyes, I told them the whole story all they could do was have their mouths open but I think Cartman's was the most open it was a complete O, I got up from the concrete and slowly left them standing there still mouths open up sad faces I already went through that and I still am I bet I will be for a long time.......

the next day came and it was time for school but I wasn't going today most certainly not, not when (Y/N) is gone it'll be to weird I guess I never really knew how much I loved her..... It figures the one girl I love is gone, can I never be happy? My eyes start to tear up Why?!?! Why does the world hate me.......

A/N Hey guys theres 1 more chapter to go!!!!!! let me know if you want me to post it today and if you do comment and tell me <3