I am (and a special alert)

I am calm and creative.

I wonder if my dance for the end of the year showcase will include walking with a book on my head

I hear camp, orchestra and ballet music mixed together in my head.

I see squirrels hopping from tree to treeas the sun rises over the campsite.

I want to update my blog.

I am calm and creative.

I pretend to listen to my friends' conversations, as if they are the most importand things in the word.

I feel tiered from a long day of school and dancing, and know that tomorrow I have more.

I worry that I didn't get enough dihydrogen monoxide*

I cry from laghing too hard.

I am calm and creative.

I understand that if you get frost-bite, that you don't want to rub your hands together, or you might have to get fingers amputated.

I say that Pluto is not a planet.

I dream of going to Antarctica.

I try to turn in my homework.

I hope that my ballet performance tonight is good.

I am calm and creative.

*Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

is also known as hydroxyl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.

contributes to the "greenhouse effect."

may cause severe burns.

contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.

accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.

may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.

has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.

Contamination Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions!

IF YOU DON"T BELIEVE ME, GOOGLE IT!!!!!!!!