Chapter 3

I entered kurama's room, it was too organize and neat for a 'boys room' but kurama is extraordinary and perfect! I almost jump off my feet when i heard the door closed behind me. kurama walked closer to me and hugged me from behind, he rested his chin on my shoulder.

I couldn't move or talk, my heart skipped a beat when he kissed my neck and tighten his embrace around me. "w-what are you doing?!" He ignored me and he gently suck and kiss on to my neck again that made me moan softly. He gently turn me to face him and he captured my lips with a kiss that started slow but quickly intensified until we were on fire.

He lay me on the bed carefully, not breaking the kiss but i pulled away as i try to catch my breath. I stare into his bright green eyes, he slowly stroke my cheeks and said in a husky voice "i love you, (your/name)" then kissed me again.
~*~

I woke up panting and my body feels so hot. "ugh! another dream?! why can't it happen for real!" I slowly touched my lips, wondering what it feels like to be kissed and loved by kurama. I looked at the clock and saw that its only 5 in the morning.

I sigh in frustration, i don't know what to do anymore, whenever i try to confess to him something always happen! and i really don't have any guts to tell him anymore. I love him so much, i want to be with him but im scared to be rejected.

I ended up staring at the ceiling since i can't go back to sleep. whenever i try to close my eyes i remember my dream and its making me feel hot and nervous for the 'tutor with kurama later' "He is a nice guy, he wont do something like that... and he doesn't have any feelings for me" i said out loud to let those words sink in to my head so i can forget about my dream.

I decided to prepare some breakfast after that i took a bath and put on my pink uniform. i had a nice breakfast with my parents after that i went to school. While entering the school gate i bump into someone, i close my eyes and waited for my butt to land on the ground but instead i felt a strong arms wrapped around my waist.

kurama chuckles lightly "You can open your eyes now, (your/name)" i bite my lips, i didn't want to see kurama right now, not after what i dreamed about but i have no choice, i open my eyes and smiled a little. "T-thanks shuichi" he help me to stand straight.

"You're welcome. are you alright?" he look so worried thats why i nudge him playfully as i giggle. "Im perfectly fine! i just have something in my mind" he smiled at last, my favorite view in the world! "Im glad, but can i ask what it is? you seem so bothered about it" wow! he is very interested with me today, don't get it wrong i like the attention i just dunno what to answer to him.

We walk together on our way to our classroom. "Sooo.. got any plans for tomorrow?" i asked not looking at him. "Maybe?" he simply said as he chuckles. It felt like someone have tied my tongue that i cant speak all of a sudden. Did he just said 'maybe'? so is he planning to asked someone out? or did he already asked that lucky girl and that girl said yes?!

I felt a certain pain in my heart and im sure i look sick or something because kurama put his hands on my shoulder. I snapped back into reality when he shakes me a little. "Hey! (your/name)! are you ok?" i cleared my throat. "What? yeah! Hell yeah! im.. perfect! lets get going" i walked fast until we get into the room and took my seat.

I didn't listen to the teacher's and haruka was absent so i have no one to talk to, i didn't even eat lunch. im not in the mood for anything. i was sulking on my chair. it is hard to accept that kurama only see me as a friend but i guess that is still better than being just a stranger to him. J sigh deeply, i feel like i wanted to cry but this is really stupid. I just need to accept this and move on.

When i heard the bell ring, i grab my bag and made my way out of the school. While walking i think i heard someone called my name but i didn't have any energy to talk to anyone so i ignored it and keep on walking when somebody pulled my arm.