Preference #2: Love at First Sight

Ethan:  You hadn't been working for very long at the YouTube headquarters before your bosses had promoted you from manning the check-in desk to an assistant consultant. They had taken a liking to your kindness and your positivity, not to mention your professionalism, poise, and intelligence. As assistant consultant, you would be meeting with YouTube content creators, addressing their questions and concerns, and helping to trouble-shoot any problems. It was your second day on the job, a Tuesday. Monday had been rather quiet- you had seen two clients and filed much too much paperwork. Today, however, you walked into the building, latte in hand, and were met immediately by one of your bosses. "Good morning, (Y/N). We've already got a client waiting for you inside your office." You raised your eyebrows nervously. "Don't worry. You were right on time. He was early," your boss addressed your fear and reassured you. "You better get going, though. He looks more than a bit angry. Those gamers can be a bit aggressive. " You grimaced as you made your way to your office. Opening the door, you uttered a quick "hello", putting your bags down and placing your red jacket in your closet. You pulled some paper and a pen from your cabinet and went to sit down at your desk and meet your client. You stopped, however, in your tracks, looking at the boy in front of you, who, upon seeing your face, immediately erased any trace of anger he had felt previously and smiled. "Hi," you said again, tucking your hair behind your ear. "How can I help you today?" He sighed. "Well, first, you can help me figure out why my video was taken down." He smirked. "And, then, you can accompany me tonight to dinner..."

Harry: Your younger brother had been begging your parents to let him go to GamesCom for nearly two years, which is when he first discovered the Sidemen on YouTube. You were surprised when they finally agreed to it a week before the convention. You were even more surprised when your parents agreed to let him go only on the terms that you would take him. You really had no interest in going- you had nothing against gaming, but you just didn't know all that much about it. Though sometimes you would watch some of the Sidemen challenges with your brother and had to admit they were all pretty fit, you weren't sure how well you were going to fit in at the convention. But, you gave in to your brother's wish, seeing how happy it made him when you agreed. When the day finally arrived, you took your brother around to visit all the stops and play all the latest games against other weird twelve-year-olds. You had only checked your phone for five seconds just to look up and find that you had misplaced your brother. You looked around frantically for him for a few minutes before stumbling upon him high-fiving some very fit looking young men. You ran over to him quickly saying, "(Y/B/N), don't run off like that! I thought I'd lost-... erm, misplaced you." You looked around sheepishly at the boys standing in front of you and realized exactly who they were: The Sidemen. "Um, hi," you said quietly, tucking your hair behind your ear, "Sorry." "Don't worry, he was in good hands," one boy said, who you recognized to be Tobi. You looked around at all of them, only then noticing who was looking down at you in what you could only describe as awe. You smiled slowly as the rest of the boys noticed and gave you some space. "Hi, I'm Harry," he said sweetly. You bit your lip. "Yeah, I, um- I know. I'm (Y/N)," you said shyly. You both continued to look into each other's eyes for a few moments before your brother peaked out from behind you and said disgustedly, "Ew."

Jide: You hadn't really expected anything too great to come from this Saturday night. With all the stress at home, at work, and in your classes, all you had wanted to do was have a Saturday night to yourself- listen to music, read a magazine, watch a romantic comedy and just relax. But, your friends had a different plan. Sure, you could've just said no to them this one time, but you had always found it hard to say no, especially because you barely saw your friends from Monday through Friday. They easily managed to persuade you to go out clubbing with them, no matter how badly you wanted to catch up on your sleep that night. Frantically searching through your closet, you finally found a short, velvet, bordeaux-colored dress with three-quarter length sleeves. No, it wasn't typical clubwear, but it was definitely sexy, yet classy, and very different; not to mention, you had been dying to wear it since you had bought it. Your best friends picked you up at ten o'clock sharp and you laughed and talked all the way to your destination. As soon as you arrived, you were downing drinks, just wanting to forget about your stress and your worries. You were on the dance floor soon after, moving fluidly to every song. Suddenly you felt yourself grinding on someone. You weren't really the one to dance with strangers, but you kept going anyway, enjoying casting your uneasiness aside and too drunk to care. The song ended and another one began as you continued dancing with the mystery man attached to your hips behind you. Finally, you grew too curious to see the face of your admirer. You were met by the gorgeous smile of a toned, dark-skinned boy wearing a snapback with the letters "XIX" on it. Smiling at him, you turned back around, continuing to dance with the boy until the night turned to morning.