Cobra

The warm spring air brushed against my sun-kissed cheeks. The trees surrounding me had a calming effect, the way the leaves dances at the sound of the wind. I stopped. The leaves were swaying. I pulled a knife and yelled,

"Who's there?"

"Calm down, it's just me." Cobra, the red-haired Dragonslayer, leapt down and looked at me. From they way he was dressed, he looked, well, normal. Minus the bright red hair of course. "Hey." He said casually.

"You know, it's not exatly every day a red-haired Dragonslayer leaps out of a tree and scares the life out of you." I huffed at him.

"It's not every day I jump down to see a cute girl in the woods." Cobra responded coolly.

"Ohh, touche."

"So how's life in Fairy Tail been?" He asked, his one eye shining with interest.

"Why do you care, Mr. Dragonslayer? When I battled you last you seemed to only care about making sure I was dead by sunfall." I growled.

"Good thing I failed. You got pretty hot over the past seven years." He raised he eyesbrows and tilted his head toward me.

"F-Flirting isn't going to help the fact that you tried to kill me, and the only reason I'm still alive is because of Natsu." When we had faced him and his guild, he had attacked me and tried to kill me along with my friends. "Can you blame me for holding a grudge?"

"No." He paused, his eye flickered to the ground and said, "I regret doing that to your guilds. Please forgive me." Cobra said, shifting slightly. I was stunned. After all this time, I hadn't expected this.

He embraced me. Acctually hugging me. I could remeber when the same man tried to kill me like it was yesterday, but when he hugged me, I hugged him tightly to my chest.

"I forgive you, Cobra."