Nastu

"I can beat you in a fight any day." I hissed. Natsu was literally flaming by that point, his glare matching his heated thoughts.
He slipped around my body to catch me from the back, but I was ready. I drew back my elbow and clocked him right in the jaw, which should have sent him reeling backward, but he caught my arm and yanked me backward. I fell, crashing to the floor, but I raised my hand and shouted,
"Ice Dragon's destructive spikes!" Which sliced through his clothes like knives and pinned him to the back wall. "Shit!" He cursed.
I scrambled up, wincing slightly from the way my foot landed, but I powered through and launched myself at him. He ripped away and we collided, a flurry of fists, ice and fire.
The guild watched with anticipation as the opposing dragonslayers duked it out, destruction following our every move.
I struck his shoulder once and he struck with the same fist, so both of us fell together, and Natsu landed hovering above me, our enraged gazes meeting.
"You fight well." He huffed.
"So do you," I flipped us over so I hovered over his fiery form. "For a boy." I snickered. When I looked back down, I expected anger, but all I saw was amusement...
And... What was that emotion? I couldn't recognize it.
Apparently he was quick to act, pulling me down and pressing his lips against mine. My eyes widened and I almost pulled back, but I soon found myself melting into the kiss. He pulled me close, oblivious to the whistles and comments from the guildmates around us.
"Do I kiss as well as I fight?" He asked as he pulled away, pleased at my clear bewilderment.
"Um, I, um... Uh..." I stumbled over my own words before I burst out, "Y-Yeah."
He flipped me over so he had my arms pinned above my head. "Good, because I know I'm better in battle than you." He laughed triumphantly.
"You suck." I laughed.
"You swallow." He countered.
"Ah, I set myself up for that." I giggled. "The entire guild is watching us!" I gasped in relization, my face turning bright red.
"Oh well, too late now." He kissed me once again.