Chapter 3: Return of the Chariot Master

PREVIOUSLY...
Magnus reunited with his long-lost daughter and her friend, then everyone met up in a town to stop the Chaos Kin with the help of Hades and the new Dark Sacred Treasure, but being the idiot he is, Hades only made the Chaos Kin stronger. It evolved into Archfiend Form (not to be confused with Archfiend Form from my oneshot Redemption) and now the real battle starts!

Hades: Hey! That was only one mistake!

Me: Whatever. On to the story!

Phosphora's POV

We faced the now Archfiend Form Chaos Kin as it opened the red eye on its chest and shot a red blast at us.

"Not this time," I said to myself. "Phos! Lux! Fire back! Give it a lot of power!" The unicorns fired two blasts of energy that tore past us, combined, and ripped through the blast. "Don't hesitate for a second! Let's destroy that Chaos Kin!" We charged right at it, recovering with ease as we missed. "Don't hesitate! Just take it!"  A track formed in front of us, on which I sped alongside the Chaos Kin. I shot it a couple times with my Bow, then saw a blinding light in front of me. A man with long blonde hair and tattered armor appeared in front of me.

"I see you have taken good care of the Lightning Chariot"

"Chariot Master!" Pit blurted out the name of the strange spirit. "But I thought you were at peace."

"I am, young angel, but I want to talk to the Lighting Flash." He turned to me. "Listen. You have proven your worthiness of the Lighting Chariot's true power. Now show me your true power."

"I won't fail you, Chariot Master," I replied with a warm smile.

"I know no doubt that you will, Pit, Dark Pit, Phosphora, and... friends." He faded, and a bright aura went into the Lighting Chariot. "If you ever need help, just charge the reins." With that, he vanished. The Lighting Chariot began to glow, its base changing shape, and it gained a jet-like cockpit. Phos and Lux stopped and pulled up their hooves as they transformed into thrusters and attached themselves to the Chariot. Two more appeared next to and below them, and a small cannon materialized underneath it. The thrusters both had rotation points on the front and covered something. Hand-like structures were at the back of the side thrusters, and a helmet like the Chariot Master's appeared on top.. The Lighting Chariot had become a jet-like weapon. "Behold the Flash Sacred Treasure."

"So this will be my new weapon. All right. Let's do this!" I connected my scarf to the controls, and immediately, it became like a part of me. I flew at the Chaos Kin alongside my friends, strafing it with lighting shots. Pit unleashed the energy sword again, and Pittoo fired a blast from the wyvern's head. I turned gracefully and thought. If their Sacred Treasures can transform into another form, then so can mine.

"Phosphora, what are you doing?" Pit asked. "This wasn't part of the plan!"

"Trust me, Pit," I replied. "I know what I'm doing. Engaging Paladin Mode!" The thrusters combined to form an arm on each side, the shoulder and elbow pieces in front rotating and the hands' fingers became mobile. The unicorn thrusters became the legs, and blue flames flared through the different gaps. The helmet formerly on top of the structure was now the head on the now facing downward body. On the front cannon, a blade extended to form a lighting sword. It was ready.

I charged at the Chaos Kin and kicked it with a right Lightning Kick. It summoned a black saber that clashed against my sword. However, it was still stronger. I was knocked back, then turned to Pit.

"This guy's too strong to fight alone."

"Well, Lighting Flash, you're not alone," Pit replied with his special grin. We flew at the Chaos Kin together.